6🏳️‍🌈

Darryl went in the house.
Zak's mother was the only one who was home because Sam and Zak were at school and Mr.Ahmed at work.

"Hey, Darryl! How-.... What happened?" Zak's mom said approaching him and putting a hand on his cheek.
"I- i think I have to go home..." Darryl said, looking down still crying.
"Why? Is everything okay? Something happened between you and Zak?"

Darryl nodded as Mrs.Ahmed hugged him.
"Look..." Mrs.Ahmed pulled away and looked in his eyes.
"If u don't feel safe staying home... you should probably go if u feel like it. You can stay as much as you want here..."
Darryl smiled and got to Zak's room.

He got his phone from the desk and saw some messages and calls from his mom.
He opened the conversation.

Mom💜

Where are you?! COME HOME RIGHT NOW OR YOULL GET THE BIG FIGHT WITH YOUR DAD!
8:27PM

Where are you,
Piece of shit?!
8:43PM

Missed call 9PM (3)

Okay. You wanna play like that? We will call the police and do everything so you come back home.
9:06PM

You did this. You will pay.
9:06PM

Darryl stared at his phone as tears fell again... got tears. He knew it was all over.
Of course Zak was a fake friend. Why wouldn't he? He made him fake his death and trust him.

He quickly got his phone and got to the kitchen where was standing Zak's mother.
"Is everything okay?"

Darryl jus wanted to spill it out already.
He will.

"No.... Well... first of... my parents are... abusing me... Please don't call the police! I'm begging u! Also.... They are doing it because I am... bi... but- I- I like 14% girls and 86% men... I- I understand if it's weird-"

"It's not. It's really not. Continue"

"Second of all... everyone is bullying me for how I eat, talk, look and others... also... Zak is..."

"Is what?" Zak's mom asked curious.

"He's kinda friends with some bullies... actually let me tell you the story..."
Mrs.Ahmed nodded as Darryl started after a deep breath.

"So... people were always saying how I should kill myself and stuff... the day before yesterday I was at school and then Zak with his 2 friends came up to me. The two guys were telling me how I look and I should kill myself... Zak didn't say nothing. He just looked at everything that happened. I said the hour and the place I'm gonna suicide then the two guys started beating me." Darryl said looking down...

"And.. Zak did nothing? That's awful!"

"No... actually he then came up to me and helped me then we got to our houses and... after I woke up I got out of the door and went to a bridge. I said goodbye to everyone and as I jumped Zak stopped me and then we talked and stuff and then he said I can fake my death to see everyone's reaction and then he said I can stay here...."

"This is not all... is it?"

"No... " Darryl didn't want to tell her about the monster thing so he didn't "uhm- we got here... I helped him with the homework and we got pretty along... then when I was walking with him to his school... he suddenly stopped and then yelled at me saying that..." Darryl looked at Mrs.Ahmed taht had tears in her eyes
"He said that I was a fag and I should just go to my home and never talk to him again..." Darryl started crying as Zak's mom hugged him.

Darryl got his phone and then Zak's mother stopped him.
"We have a guest room where you can stay so u will not be hurt anymore... Zak won't know.. I promise.. I will take care of you and all the things that makes you sad"

——— 646 words
I'm sorry for writing a short chapter but I'm tired asf- my head hurts and I feel my eyes heavy... good night... it's 1AM and I know it's not that late but I'm tired