2🔰

Bzz Bzz

Darryl groaned then did the same thing as yesterday (lazy asf) he then remembered. 10AM. The bridge- he needed to be there. He quick got changed and just went out of the house to the bus stop. He was really nervous but atleast- he didn't had to suffer anymore.... Yeah- i guess drowning yourself it's more beneficial...

The bus stopped. He got out first and made his way to the bridge. He climbed on the little fence thingy and said his last words.
"I am happy that I don't have to suffer anymore. Now everyone will live happy lives!"
Just do it!
"I had no friend and I never will!"
COME ON
"I'm gonna do it!"
YES! PLEASE!
"I loved every single one of you"
Uh- yeah! DO IT!

He let himself forward when someone grabbed their hand and started pulling him up.

It was Zak.

"Darryl! NO! IM NOT LETTING THIS HAPPEN!" He heard him then pulled him up.
"Why."
"Why. Are. You. Doing. This to me...? I love you, Darryl! Don't!" He heard Zak sobbing in a hug.
Darryl felt..... loved...? Then he hugged back.

"Why, Darryl? Why?"
"Because..."
He doesn't care
"Because I-"
He gives a shit about you
"SHUT UUUUP!" Darryl screamed broking the hug with both of his hand in his hair.
"Are you okay?" He heard Zak worried.
Darryl was crying.
Such a baby
"AAAAH NO!" Darryl screamed again.
"DARRYL!" He heard Zak yell. Zak then took Darryl's hand in his, squeezing them.
Darryl looked up with his beautiful- clean- green emerald eyes.

"I love you" Zak said then gave him a hug.
He felt safe.
Finally....
"I love you too" Darryl said, still in hug.
They broke it.

"But- what about Alex and Sam?" Darryl asked worried.
"They're shit people. They don't deserve you. They are dumbasses who are thinking
About themselves!"

(JUST FOR THE RECORD- I LOVE SAM AND ALEX! THEYRE THE FIRST THING THAT CAME OT MY MIND!)

"But- I'm still scared..." Darryl said. Zak was thinking.
"Oh! What about.... You pretending like you are dead just to see their reaction? Then we'll see if they care. You can stay at my house"
Zak said happy.

"What about my parents? When Im gonna tell them i was actually not dead then they're gonna.... Nvm... that's... no...." Darryl said. He wasnt sure if he wanted to tell Zak.
"Are they dangerous? Do they abuse you? I'm not telling anyone! Pinkie promise!" Zak said, holding his pinky up. Darryl took his pinky with his and made the promise.

"So... about my parents?"
"Look... you can stay at my house so they can't hurt you... right? They'll never know where my house is!"
Zak said as Darryl nodded.
"But... what about my stuff? Like my phone or clothes?" Darryl was really trusting him. A bully....

"When r ur parents home?"
"By 5PM"
"That's perfect! Let's go now!"
"...."
"Wait- where ur house?"
Darryl rolled his eyes playfully with a smile.
"Follow me" he said. They walked to his house bc they needed to wait 30 minutes for the bus to come.

They stopped at a bench.
"Let's sit a little" Zak said. They both sat in silence.
"Do you have water?(😳)" Darryl asked Zak.
"There's a store right there. I have $150! Let's go" Zak said, grabbing Darryl's arm, going to the store.

Zak opened the door and went in with Darryl from behind. Darryl looked around. There was many cool stuff. Zak got up to him with a water bottle. He handed it to him.
"Thank you! But you didn't have to waste ur money"
"It was just $3" Zak said, rolling his eyes playfully.
"Wow... wdym "just"? That's still a little bit much"
"Nah- just drink some. Let's go" He said after heading outside.

"There if is!" Darryl said, pointing to a big-small house out of wood.
It had Windows and it was cool looking.
"Woah! That's insane!" Zak said, staring at the house.
"Yeah- my grandpa did it before he died" Darryl said, looking sad bringing up his dead grandpa.
"Awww don't be sad" Zak said putting his palm on one of his cheek.

"Why are you so nice to me? Your friends are my bullies and you need to be the same. Why?" Darryl asked, looking in his eyes.
" just because you are friends with someone doesn't mean you are like them. And I don't like spending time with them but I do because..."

"Because what?"
"Uhhh... let's get your stuff and then we are gonna talk about this..." Zak said with a hand on the back of his neck.

"Alright! Let's get it!" Darryl said, unlocking the door and going inside with Zak.
"Woah! It looks a lot bigger in the inside!" Zak said, looking around.

Darryl giggled.
"Let's go that way. There is my room" Darryl said, pointing on the left of the house.

"Alright. Let's get there" Zak said as the two boys walked in.

"My room is smaller than you thi- AAAAAH OH MY GOODNESS! WHAT THE FUDGE"
"AAAAH WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!!" Zak yelled.

There was a type of... monster? A black one with horns and red eyes.

"I DONT KNOW! LETS GET OUT OF HERE" Darryl said, running with Zak to the door but it was locked and he can't get out because the key isn't working

"No no no no" Zak said, panicked .
"Let's go in my parents bedroom (💀)" Darryl said as Zak nodded. They ran in the bedroom and hid under the bed with the hands on their mouth.

Darryl started tearing up because he was scared as Zak comforted him.
"It's okay. It will go away soon" Zak whispered.
Darryl nodded. They laid under the bed for a whole 10 minutes then they got out, hoping it was gone.

Right then. They are something that shocked them.

———980 words 🥲
Ye