5💎

"alright, let's go" Zak said going behind Darryl.

20 minutes later, 10:37PM

"No.. *yawn* Zak... you need to- omg I'm so sleepy... when I'm sleepy I always hallucinate and say weird things" Darryl said, yawning again.

"Then sleep?" Zak said.
"Okay... I'm gonna sleep... good night, sweetheart" Darryl said before closing his eyes and feeling asleep on the chair.

What. He said he's saying weird things... uhh yeah... Zak thought.
He got in his bed and looked at Darryl.
"Maybe I should-" Zak said before the door opened.

"Okay! Boys you need to go to sle-" Zak's mother looked at Darryl.
"Oop. Sorry. Zak. Cant you put him in the bed?" Zak's mother asked.
Zak nodded and the door closed.

He got up and got over Darryl. He had a peaceful face... so calm. He got closer and looked at him for 3 whole minutes when he realized. He took his glasses off and put them on the nightstand.

He carried him in bridal style to his bed. He lied him down carefully and got next to him.
Darryl then turned around still asleep and put on hand on Zak's chest.

Zak got a little red and then realized.
No. He looked at Darryl. He looked so pretty and adorable...No! ZAK! WTH! Let's just sleep.

Zak closed his eyes and feel asleep.

Darryl's phone from the desk lit up. They were asleep.
It was a message.

Mom💜 messages
Where are you?! COME HOME RIGHT NOW OR YOULL GET THE BIG FIGHT WITH YOUR DAD!

...

Morning. 6AM

Zak slowly woke up because of the sun. He blinked before standing up. He remembered he slept with Darryl. Not in that way...
He got up, rubbing his eyes.

He has school.

He found his homework on his desk. They were done. They were on his desk, one on the other book. He put them in his backpack still confused and walked to the kitchen.

He saw Darryl with mrs. Ahmed making breakfast.
"Good morning, Zak" Darryl told Zak with a smile.
"A morning cant be good if I have school" Zak said back.

"Okay... we are almost done. Darryl? Can you please cut the bread?" Mrs. Ahmed said, frying some eggs.

Darryl cut the bread and put it on the table where Zak sat, half asleep.
"Don't sleep, you muffin... you have school" Darryl said, looking at him with a smirk.

"Oooo we should bake muffins when I get back. Also I do not know if 'muffin' is a compliment but thank you" Zak said smiling.

"Help me with the plates, please" Zak's mother said as Darryl put 4 plates near her.

"Good morning" They heard a female voice from behind. It was Samira, Zak's sister.
"Hey Sam" Zak said with a straight face.

"Oooooo I see that the new boy is helping you, mom... he's really nice... nice, funny and pretty.... Also brunette, green eyes, clean ski-" Samira was cut off by Zak because she was too close to Darryl's face.
"His name is Darryl, Sam... Yes. He is so this is the time to f-" he then looked at his mom
"Just don't bother him" Zak said, sitting down.

"I'll call you Darri ;)" Sam said with a wink.
She sat at the table.
Mrs. Ahmed, Darryl, Sam and Zak sat at the table and started eating.
"Zak, you have 20 minutes and you need to be to school." Mrs. Ahmed told Zak.

"Can I stay home?"
"I'm sorry Zak but you have to go... ur grades are going down..." mrs. Ahmed said with a worried face.
"Darryl can help me. He's really smart!"

"Oh- so he's handsome, nice, pretty, smart and definitely my type! Did you heard of that restaurant near by?" Sam said raising an eyebrow in a flirty way.

"Uhhh no?" Darryl said nervous.
Zak scratched the table with his fork.
"ZAK" His mother stood up.
Zak got back to reality and saw the scratch.
"Sorry.... I jus-"
"Come on, Zak. Let's take your backpack and head to school" Darryl said cutting off Zak.

"Thank you... you are coming to school?" Zak said, happy walking with Darryl to his room.
"I'm not, sorry... Im just walking you there... I need to stay home" Darryl said as Zak got his backpack.

They went to the door and waved bye to Zak's mother.
Darryl took Zak's hand. Zak looked at him and then looked forward, completely red.

NO! IM NOT DOING THIS AGAIN! I WILL NOT BE GAY FOR ANYONE! Zak thought.

"GET OFF ME, YOU FAG!" Zak said yelling and let go of Darryl's hand.
"I'm sorry..."
"SORRY FOR WHAT? OH! FOR MAKING ME BE A FAG LIKE YOU?! YOU SHOULD BE! I cant believe I helped an ugly nerd like you...." Zak said before letting Darryl behind.

Darryl felt his eyes tearing up a bit.
"Why did I trust a bully? I should've knew it! Why has life to b- AAAAH WHAT IN THE WORLD! NO!" Darryl said, turning around to see the monster he saw before.
He ran as fast as he could.

The monster kept teleporting closer and closer.
"ZAK" he yelled to stare Zak turn around mad.
Their hands touched.
"There's a monster! I- where did it go?" Darryl said really confused.

"I'm not talking to a fag. Bye bitch! Don't even dare to touch, talk or come in my house ever again" Zak said leaving Darryl behind.
Darryl got to Zak's house and went in, still crying.

———— 914 words
Sorry for the long wait..