3💙

Zak and Darryl saw the door opened. Zak took Darryl's hand and ran for their life.
They stopped at a bench and rest for a little.
"What about my- oh nvm the phone was in my back pocket..." Darryl said, getting out his phone.

"Don't worry... you can borrow my clothes" Zak told Darryl.

"Thank you... but are you sure they won't be too small?" Darryl smirked then laughed.

"Oh- please! U will look cuter with mine" Zak said then froze bc he realized.
"Like- uhh my clothes are cute... NOT LIKE U R NOT CUTE... U R- I MEAN MY CLOTHES ARE- I-" Zak tried to explain.

Darryl giggled "it's okay! Thank you btw. U r also cute" Zak watched him as he felt something hot around his ears. Was he....

"OH MY GOSH! ARE YOU SICK OR SOMETHING?!" Darryl said, putting his hand on his forehead witch made Zak more redder.

"OH MY- Zak!"

"I'm fine!" Zak sai, looking away and smiling.

"Are you sure?" Darryl said, worried.
"Uh- yeah... let's get to my house"
They started walking and started thinking someone is following them. Zak's heart was pounding like crazy thinking of that....some sort of monster.

Darryl heard something from behind so he took Zak's hand and squeezed it. He then whispered
"Run" And he ran holding Zak's hand.

Zak looked behind and the monster kept teleporting closet every second.
"HE'S HERE! CLIMB THAT WALL!" Zak told Darryl.
Darryl climbed it first and tried to help Zak but he was heavy.
"AH! ZAK! USE UR LEGS TO CLIMB UP!" Darryl yelled, finally getting Zak on top of a house.

They were on a roof, laying with the mouths shut.
The monster kept teleporting but stopped. He looked everywhere he could turn his head on then suddenly disappeared.

"Oh my gosh..." Zak said under his breath. Darryl and Zak started breathing heavily. They stayed there to catch their breath. The sun was setting down so they need to be home.

"Let's get down...." Darryl said as he sat up. He got up to his feet and jumped down.
"I'm scared" Zak said with all of his body shaking.
"Jump and I'll catch you"
"I don't believe you" Zak said laughing.
"Come on" Darryl said. Zak jumped and before he hit the floor, Darryl catch him.

"Ok. They still may be somewhere here" Darryl said, walking slowly as Zak hugged his arm because he was scared.
"I'm here" Darryl whispered.

When they turned around, they saw no one but there was a sound before. They ignored it and ran until they finally arrived to Zak's house.

——-439 I read 3 fanfictions a day... sorry! I forgot about my fanfic