4🇲🇩

Zak opened the door and saw his mom on the couch, watching something in the tv.
"Oh my goodness! Zak! Where have you been??" His mother said as she took her son in her hands.

Darryl walked in.
"Hello, mrs. Ahmed! Im Darryl, One of Zak's friends. A pleasure to meet you!" Friends... Darryl shook hands with mrs. Ahmed.

"Same with you! What are you doing here, dear?" Zak's mother asked.

"Can he stay here for a... night? His parents said they just need a break away from him and I decided to help"
Zak told his mother hoping that she'll believe him.

"Uhhh of course! You can stay in Zak's room. And Zak." Zak faced his mother
"I'm glad you have a friend" his mother said. Zak rolled his eyes and smiled.

He lead Darryl to his room, forward and right.
He went in.
There was a bed in the middle, right. A desk by the bed where the monitor faced the bed.
A lamp. Some sheets. A light. A window.

"This looks nothing like u" Darryl said joking.
"Just because I'm a bully doesn't mean I need to have other taste in furniture.

"Uhhh so.... What are we doing?" Zak asked Darryl who was sitting at the edge of the bed.
"You May think I'm a nerd and a ugly fat boy....

⚠️DARRYLS BODY IS PERFECT THIS IS HOW HE THINKS⚠️

But... we should do our homew-"a
"WHAT DID YOU SAY??! Darryl. Don't ever say that you are ugly or fat. You look so perfect! How are you not seeing that? And yes. We can do our homework" Zak said with both of his hands on Darryl's shoulder.

Darryl looked him in the eyes. He started tearing up and he brought him into a hug.
"No one has ever said such things" Darryl said then pulled back from the hug.

"Awww" Zak said then got his books and copybooks from his backpack.
"Let's get started, shall we?
Darryl nodded and...
"Oh wait! Why am I doing my homework when I know tomorrow I need to stay home? And my backpack is home"

"Oh... right... you can help me with the homework" Zak said smiling.
"Of course I will" Darryl said, getting on a chair next to Zak so he can see the problem.

4 minutes later

"It's easy Zak! Come on. You need to put the 2 here... because of the thingy." Darryl continued to explain. Zak knew what to do but he just wanted attention.

"Booooyyyysss! Dinner!" They heard mrs. Ahmed yell.
They got up and went out of the door.
"Okay" Zak said, grabbing Darryl's hand and lead him to the kitchen.

They found 4 plates. For Darryl, Zak, mr. Ahmed and... Zak's sister, Sam.

Mrs. Ahmed smiled at Darryl and watched as everyone sat down.
"Why aren't you eating, love?" Mr. Ahmed asked his wife.

"Uhh I look too fat... I don't wanna gain more weight" Mrs. Ahmed said as everyone had wide eyes.

⚠️MRS. AHMED HAS PERFECT BODY! THATS WHAT SHE THINKS!⚠️

"No, mrs. Ahmed. You are beautiful. You have a perfect body.. you could starve just like I did and I almost died... but... someone saved me." Darryl looked at Zak with a smile.
"Please. Eat something. You deserve it"

Mrs. Ahmed looked at him and started smiling. She put some purée (yum) in her plate and sat down.

 She put some purée (yum) in her plate and sat down

It's basically boiling potatoes. Then you need to crush it till it's like in that picture. You can put sour cream and mix it with a spoon. I recommend.

" Oh- and..." Sam started.
"U don't talk when you eat, Sam" mr. Ahmed said.

They finished eating. Darryl got up and started to wash the dishes. All of them.
"Darryl, sweetheart. Let me do it." Mrs. Ahmed said.
"No"
"Yes"
"No" *giggles*
"Yes" *giggles*
"Let's do it together. I'll wash and you will dry them and put them at their place" Darryl said as Zak's mother agreed.

They finished. Darryl dried his hands in a towel and turned around to see Zak.
"Oh hi!" Zak said. "Why are you washing the dishes?"

"I just wanted to help. Come on. Let's do your homework"
Darryl said as they went to his room.

———— 718 words. I'm lazy so say thank you for 700 words.