1

Kenma sat in the basement chained to a bed, she was littered with cuts, bruises, and deep wounds. Her face was worse, her left eye was badly bruised, and her head was bleeding.

She was crying heavily gasping for air. Everything in her body hurt and she couldn't take much more. She shook when she heard the door open and a man walked inside. He carried a gun, a whip. He smirked at the shaking girl, he gagged her mouth and climbed onto her stomach and he shoves in before she could process. She had still been stiff and unprepared- he didn't prep like he usually did- and he was only more aroused when Kenma screamed.

Gripping her cuffs in agony, Her screams echoing, tears falling non-stop. but still he continues. In and, out faster and harder,

As many times as she screamed her safe word, he wouldn't stop, After many hours of whipping beating and screaming and tears, He buries himself in deep as he releases, Kenma can't breath at this point, He gets off of her and grabs her dark hair.

He continuously bangs her already injured head on the dashboard of the bed. As blood poured through her vision, the warm blood trickling into her eye's were slowly blinding her. After the last bang. She could smell the alcohol on his breath.

"Thats one thing I can always count on, from my good girl." he sighs. Kenma sobbed as blood seeped through the chain's hold. She felt herself losing consciousness and gladly welcomed the darkness.

Once she regained consciousness she was back on the bloody bed but she wasn't chained, she felt liquid run down her leg and her dried blood on her body. Her body screamed at her but she couldn't do anything about it.

"So your awake"

A voice called making Kenma Hyperventilate, tears began to fill her eye's when he climbed on top of her he carried a whip this time. "Your no use to me anymore, You used to be this beautifull girl growing up in my care. But you turned into a deformed mess, You stupid Bithc."

her breath hitched as he began to whip her bruised body, more tears escaped her left eye and she was shaking. It was true she coughed harshly as blood spattered on her her chest.

She had been here for years, violent client after another, she was left with life- threatening injuries, and permanent scars. Her hair was tangled with parts missing from her head. She wasn't any use to Daddy anymore, she didn't want to die... But maybe dying would finally set her free.'