6

Everything hurt. Her head, arms, legs, stomach...everything. It was so painful, Even when pills were shoved down her throat while she was unconscious, The girl's head remained foggy for most days after she had fully woken up, only to fall asleep again. She was weak and frail. She was terrified that if she opened her eyes, she would just end up in that same place. Same basement, same bed, same pimp, and day-filled gang rapes.

It was bright, and everything was white while she adjusted to the light of the room. Eventually, she could see again, and when her vision cleared she saw a light grey ceiling. staring down at her, 'Wait a minute

...the basement.

...THIS ISN'T THE BASEMENT!

Kenma shot up from the bed as quickly as she could, pain and dizziness overtaking her. The girl whimpered and tried to lift her hands to her head, only to discover that the action made her body feel like fire. She yelped, whimpering more and trying to curl in on herself. Every time she tried to move her body, she really, was in great pain that she couldn't help but cower. Kenma was terrified of everything. her whole body hurt. why was she in some sort of bed with needles in her arms? There was some sort of machinery next to her that had a line. The room she was in was also like nothing she had ever seen before. And why couldn't she hear anything?

Slowly, Kenma started to freak out, her breath quickening. She could hear her heart beating, the machine next to her making a beeping sound at the same time. Heavy footsteps could be heard running down the hall toward her, making her panic. Get out of here, her mind screamed at her. Kenma reached her hands up to the needles and tried to yank them off. It was painful, like everything else, The girl grunted, twisting and turning, yelping and whimpering occasionally.

The door to the room flew open. Her eyes widened. The man was coming closer, closer. Kenma's mind yelled at her. 'Stay Away please!'! she screamed. The nurses and doctor that came into the room ran to her, trying to hold her down. She was yanking at the needles in her arms, Kenma was panting and screaming, tears falling from her eyes as the doctor and nurses held onto her arms. She struggled and struggled, trying to get free, Her legs and arms were pinned onto the bed so that she couldn't move.

"K-Kenma!"

the hands let go of her, and taking this opportunity, her vision started to blur again. She propped herself up cowering in the corner. she held shaking hands in from of her as a defense. Kenma shook helplessly. She didn't know where she was, or what was happening, where was Daddy? were they some of his friends?

she saw another figure open the door, calling out to her again. She felt some kind of familiarity with the voice, the figure approaching. her backing away as much as she could until her back hit the wall. out of options, she braced herself for the pain but it never came instead, a warm voice called out to her again. this time she recognized it, looking up her vision began to clear, she saw the face she hadn't seen since she was thirteen.

"K-Kazane"

Kazane gasped as she felt Kenma embrace her in a weak hold, sobbing. Gently rubbing circles into Kenma's back the way she used to, "It's Okay, Kenma. you're not going to get hurt." Kenma missed Kazane so much. She wanted to hug the girl and never let go of her.

"Please don't let them hurt me"

"They won't hurt you I promise, you in the outside world. away from there."

Kenma clutched Kazane tighter, she was free. she couldn't believe it. she was happy. but how long until Daddy finds her again?

"Kenma, the doctors are going to pick you up, and carry you to your bed. they're gonna make you all better."

Kenma weakly nodded, tensing when the doctor put his arms around her. she clutched Kazane tighter. once she was in her bed and tucked in it. she felt as if all her energy was sucked away. she felt herself losing conciousness.