2

Officer Yukimura hesitantly walked through the empty house, taking in the horrible sight. The house was small, but it was horribly taken care off. but it was trashed to the brim. Garbage, and beer bottles filled every corner in the house. Filled trash bags were stationed by the door, The foul stench of old trash, expired food, and blood were everywhere, Garbage bags were piled up in the corner of the kitchen.

He saw no sign of the the suspect, and was about to step outside, until he spotted a door in the middle of the kitchen.

Their was a door right in the middle of the kitchen. To him it wasn't suspicous at all, but he was supposed to check every room in the house.

Opening the door he gagged, the smell of blood, and sex was strong. As he desended he stairs in caution, as he descended the sound of shallow breathing could be heard.

Slightly quickening his pace, he eventually reached the bottom of the staircase, only to be meant with a horrifying sight.

--------------------------

"Static.... This Is Officer Yukimura. I need an ambulance and officers here NOW!"

"okay, Officer. We're sending a dispatch team to your location."

"You need to hurry. There's a girl here and she's injured, and bleeding, I-I think it's head trauma."

Once the radio shut off, he approached her. The girl was sprawled across the bed, she was currently unconscious. The mattress she was chained to was covered in a pool of blood he suspected as her own. She had been badly beaten beforehand, she had a split lip, a black eye, a broken nose, her neck was bruised and so was her cheek. She was bald with only a few patches of black hair left, the exposed patches on her head had long deep, gashes on them, they were old, and had turned purple. Her body was no better, she was naked, and clearly with broken left arm and Leg, her body was covered with black, and blue brusies, dark red lashes across her arms and legs, and her stomach had words carved into them.

Rushing over, he quickly uncuffed her, and cradled the injured girl in his arm's, holding a clean rag to her bleeding head.

'Damn it, I need to stop the bleeding'

Placing his finger on her neck he looked for a pulse. He could hear it faintly, but it was barely there. This girl was fading, and it was happening quickly, He tried his best to stop the bleeding at least until the paramedics arrived.

After a painfully long ten minutes he heard the familiar sounds of sirens, outside and footsteps. Looking up the paramedics quickly got into action. A woman had given the girl air while the cloth was replaced with another. Once she deemed okay, they gently lifted her and carried her outside to the awaiting ambulance.

Officer Yukimura was stunned, and not because his uniform was covered in blood, but because he couldn't get the sight out of his head. A young girl no older than a teenager was cuffed up and injured horribly, he didn't want to imagine what horrible things had happened to her during her time in the basement.

Looking up at the sky he prayed to god the girl would be okay, and that they would catch the son of a bitch who did this to her.

When he finsihed he quickly got into his sqaud car and rushed towards the station.