16 -Atrocious voice

The sun was glaring in the sky and scorching rays of sun hitting the surface of the ground. The day for capturing the evidence against the heinous new personality in the town. The town was being engulfed by the mysterious darkness, but no one can comprehend who is behind the crime scene or is it really the crime scene?

Meanwhile, Mikey was on his way to take the snapshots so that he can give up the evidence to Harry's Dad and save his town from the evil beast. Meanwhile Harry was busy with Jerry house along with Mikey's dad and they were all up to the rollercoaster ride to solve the mystery that was being hidden behind the evil walls.

Mikey, Ned and Jake were hidden in Jerry's house near the window while evaluating Jerry's move.

"Mikey where are you going? We should all be together, remember. Jerry can be anywhere so we should make a move accordingly..." Ned glared at him while sharing his thoughts

"Can you guys hear that?" Mikey eyes were stuck somewhere while focusing on the sounds

"Hear what?" Ned frowned

"Deep havoc voice like someone is growling.."

"You mean an animal.." Jake guffawed

"It wasn't funny at all" Ned groaned

"Keep your voices low as I don't want to get murdered by this lunatic in my childhood." Mikey frowned while moving forward slowly away from the window.

Mikey was moving away from the side of the garage area towards the other side of the house. There were strange voices that Mikey was following and it was coming from another side of the house. Jake was afraid as their plan was deviating and his heart was pounding fast. Jerry entered the house and he disappeared like a furious monster. His muscles were jammed and he was sweaty.

"Guys, we should go now..." Jake said with terrible voice

"You mean without evidence" Ned frowned and Jake shrugged while glaring at him.

"Just keep following me guys..." Mikey said to both of them

While they were moving towards the other side of the house, all of them started hearing voices but the intensity was low so they had to listen to it carefully. Ned, Jake and Mikey saw some strange staircase inside the house that was being wrapped up with immense darkness. They rushed towards the staircase while Ned was focusing around the surroundings so that they would not be caught up by Jerry. Suddenly there was a foul smell coming out from the staircase and their nostrils got stuck.

"What the hell was it?" Mikey groaned

"Do we need to tell you everything, Mikey?" Ned said while looking at him

"We are surrounded by the immense bad smell that was probably coming out from this staircase..."

"Another mystery yet to be solved..." Jake frowned

Mikey turned on his torch while looking down into the deep staircase. It was so dark that still he couldn't see anything and suddenly they heard the loud growling sound that was immensely terrifying. Jake rolled his eyes while his heart was pounding fast.

"What the actual beast is this? Am I hearing what you both are hearing?" Jake said while looking at both of them

"I was right from the very first day. Jerry was hiding something strange or evil. But what is it?" Mikey groaned

Suddenly they heard someone coming out from the down stairs where all of them were peeking. Mikey, Jake and Ned rushed towards the back of the lounge so that whoever is coming can't see them. It was Jerry and his hands were wrapped up with blood. He cleaned his hands and went straight out of the house. Mikey, Ned and Jake were all stunned after seeing his hands wrapped up with blood. They all knew that something is suspicious about him but as they are going near to resolve this mystery it's going beyond the darkness.

"Ahh, is that a human blood?" Jake's hands were shivering and Mikey was mumbling something.

"Whatever it is, it wasn't humane...Atrocious voice wrapped up with inadequate smell." Ned said while glaring at them

"What do you mean?" Mikey inquired

Let's gather at my home tomorrow to jot up all the evidence.

"But we haven't taken any pictures"

"Now is not the right time for taking pictures.." Ned frowned and he went out of the house while Mikey and Jake followed him.