20 -Anomalous locker

The sun sets and the moon rises

The light faded away while darkness rises

Life faded away and the demise rises

It's a matter of time....

Mikey was staring at Jerry from his window in the middle of the night. Jerry was busy humming some poetic words and Mikey could hear some words but they weren't clear at all. Jerry was wandering outside of his house and Mikey was observing his every move. What is he doing outside in the middle of the night? Why is the humming that sort of poetry? A lunatic with psychotic tendencies or what? Is it foul play? Is Jerry a part of any criminal Gang or what? Or Jerry is doing everything on his own and decapitating people while using his horrendous moves but why? A lot of thoughts were roaming in his mind and his all assumptions were wrapped up in conflicts. Meanwhile, Jerry lit up his cigarette and it made him puff and play with the smoke cigarettes. Abruptly Jerry changed his angel and his eyes were staring at Mickey's window. It seems that Jerry had the idea and knew something about Mikey. As if he knew that Mikey would create a cumbersome situation for him in the future and he was evaluating the whole situation accordingly and that's what Mikey's intuition kept on telling him. Because Mikey had a good taste in people along with stupendous observational skills.

After a few minutes, there was the sound of the engine of the car. And Mikey can see the reflection of light on his wall that was coming through his window. Mikey's room was a big square and the walls were full of the posters of the fictional creatures and characters while being a big fan of the Marvel universe. Under his window, there is a couch, so it is easy for Mickey to keep an eye on Jerry while placing himself on the couch and using his naked eye for evaluating the whole crucial situation. A man stepped out of the car and gave him the medium-sized locker the locker was locked and he handed him over the keys as well. The locker or the iron box was black in colour and it seemed that something was suspicious in it. The man's face was covered with a mask and Mikey was unable to see him. Mikey was trying to eavesdrop but he was unable to listen to the clear words and the dialogues that were exchanged between them.

Jerry placed the locker on the front side of the car while negotiating with the stranger man and suddenly it started moving and there was the strange havoc voice like some sort of animal was hissing. Mikey was stunned and flustered at the same time that what was actually Jerry is up to something and what exactly is he doing. Is he up to some sort of doing amputation to someone or with innocent creatures or what? Mikey, mind gonna explode and he rushed toward the Kitchen and drank some water to relax mind. He did deep breathing so that he could enter into a relaxed state of his mind. He dropped the text in the group and tried to sleep in his bed.

--------------------------------

Next fine morning, they all gathered again in Ned's house to prepare themselves for the next venture. Mikey, Marie, Jake, Harry and Ned were going to become the intruder tonight and were going into Jerry's house to solve the puzzle of this game. Ned told everyone their position and the area that they are going to cover according to their plan and their main destination was Jerry's basement. Few enter the house and few will hide outside the house to cover the area. If someone comes, they can communicate with them and alert them according to the situation. Ned and everyone prepared their bag and placed the few important pieces of equipment in their bag like a torch, small rods for self-defense and a few rough clothes in case they needed them. Harry took some of his mother's hair pins and put them in his mind.

"Ahh, can I ask you a question, Harry?" Jake said while glancing at him

"Sure, go ahead. What makes you think that you can't ask...." Harry answered

"And what makes you think that you are gonna need these hairpins. Are you going to tie up your hair like the girl or what? Or are you thinking we are going on some sort of event and your girlfriend needs this..."

"What? Girlfriend. I don't have one?" Harry groaned

"In the future, maybe..." Jake smirked

"We will not have access to the keys if there is any sort of lock in the basement so we are gonna use these pins for unlocking the locks, idiot. Try to use some common sense and it will save us time as well."

"That's great, Harry. I didn't see this coming." Ned praised him while strongly jerking him

"Okay, now just listen to me, everyone. I, Jake and Harry will come to Mikey's home at 12 tonight when everyone's sleeping. Mikey and Marie will sneak out of his house at the same time when we will reach there. And then everyone will take their positions as we have discussed it." Ned explained everything to them because after Mikey he is the mastermind of his group while using his intelligence and knowledge.

"Roger that, captain.." everyone said while following him.