21 -Intruder

The dark night came with its darkness and these little chaps prepared themselves for going into the prison of a lunatic creature. It startled Mikey awake in the middle of the night. Past 12, by the clock beside him on a bedside table. It filled his room with moving shadows in the dim light provided by the lava lamp quietly sitting beside him.

His window was open, a slight breeze fluttering the blinds, but his skin was clammy and sweaty, and his throat was dry. It was a nightmare that much came to him. One of those nightmares there was so terrible and realistic you hoped it was just a dream and that you'd wake up. Frightened but calming down, he sat up fully and washed a warm hand over his face. And after washing his face, he prepared himself for the next mission in his life and yet the crucial mission of his life.

Ned, Jake, and Harry reached Mikey's house and Jake called him to sneak out of his house. They all waited for Marie and Mikey at the back of their house so that no one could see them. Mikey slouched into Marie's room so that he could check and took her with him. While Marie was busy applying the cosmetics to her face.

"What the hell? Are you going on prom night? Where do you think you are going, Marie?" Mikey screamed

"What? We should be prepared and ready. That's what I'm doing right now..." Marie smirked

"Prepared like this, you mean. We are going into the lion's den and here you are, blushing your cheeks." Mikey groaned.

"Take your bag, Marie. We don't have time for this."

They both took bags and the water bottles and reached the outside of the house. Mikey felt a little ashamed because of his sister's over-preparation, but he kept his emotions hidden, as the most important task is to save the lives of the people in the town. Ned, Mikey, and Harry will enter the house while Jake and Marie will guard the outside area of the house so that even if someone intrudes or comes, they can inform them and make their move accordingly. They entered Jerry's house while moving low through his lawn area and they went to the back side of the house. Mikey and Jake stayed outside and held their position while Mikey, Jake and Harry entered the house from the back door of the house. It irritated Mikey, and he started spanking Harry's back.

"What the actual hell? Am I your pillow? I'm human and I can feel pain, you know." Harry frowned

"That's why I'm spanking. Pain, you know.." Mikey shrugged.

"We don't want that lunatic creature to wake up. So, please both of you, keep your mouth shut...." Ned snorted while pressing Mikey's arm with full force.

"Ouch, it hurts..." Mikey groaned

"That's why I'm doing it, it hurts, you know..." Ned came back with his sarcastic humor skills

Ned, Mickey and Harry reached the staircase that was opposite the house and were ready to go downwards. There was deep darkness inside it and it startled Harry for a moment. They all took out their torch from the bag and turned it on.

"Marie or Harry. Are you there? Is everything alright outside?" They are all brought walkie talkie, so that they can communicate with each other with the help of this.

"Yes, code green..." They set up different codes so that they can comprehend the situation accordingly. Code red means alarm or danger, code yellow means something is about to happen and code green means everything is normal and neutral.

Ned, Harry and Mikey started moving downwards and as they were moving downwards, there was an extreme or immense foul smell that was unendurable. The smell of something wild and dirty mixed with the scent of the blood. The flies were buzzing inside the basement and Mikey was flustered because of this. When they reached the basement, there were strains of blood everywhere. On the wall, on the floor, and a pool of blood was stagnant somewhere. Mikey started taking pictures of the blood as well.

"Holy crap. It's going to be the worst nightmare of my life..." Jake added due to the immense fear.

While they were moving forward, Ned started portraying his grumpy behavior out of the blue and Mikey was already flustered and now Ned's behavior made him feel worse.

"What happened to you, Ned?" Mikey inquired

"I wanna kill this beast. How can he murder animals and other humans for the sake of what? It's hell a lot cruel." Ned said while feeling immense pain and hatred in his heart

Suddenly they heard the growling sound of someone and the intense movement. And it was coming from the back of the table. It was sugar.

"You are alive..." Mikey screamed and had tears in his eyes

She growled like she did when she saw something she didn't like and jumped on the table. She was frantic and scared. Her back was up and bent in that aggressive way, and she kept hissing and snarling at the shadows of Mikey's

"It's okay, Sugar. We are not gonna hurt you..." Mikey went near her and patted her and made her relax. He took her in his arms and meanwhile Jake screamed.

Mikey and Ned rushed toward Jake as if something had happened to him. When they followed Jake's voice, they were stunned by what they had seen. Their hearts were pounding fast and they all were startled.

"What the actual hell?" they all snorted.