23 -Suspicious Jars

There was extreme darkness in the room, along with a hint of silence. Jake, Mikey and Ned's lips were tightly closed as they had seen the worst nightmare of their lives. There was the light sound of the growling in the room and they didn't comprehend where it was coming from. Mikey was holding Jake and Ned's hands tightly, as his heart was skipping fast. They all were wringing in sweat because of trepidation.

"It seemed they all were killed in an ambush..." Ned said while dealing with his internal fear.

"Ambush??" Jake questioned

"I mean a sudden attack..." Ned answers while glancing at both of them

Their eyes were stuck, and it was unbelievable what the hell they were seeing. There were the jars placed everywhere in the closet. And In those jars, there were the pieces of the human body and the animals. Animals that went missing from the town were placed there and poor old Jones and Miss Amber's body pieces were placed there in the jars. In one jar, there were the eyes of humans, and that was unbelievable. He was the real face of some psychotic killer that has psychotic criminal tendencies and beyond that. If no one had arrested this psychotic criminal, then the whole time would be at stake and no one could cover the chaos that was being created by him. In one jar, there were the hands of human and animal claws, and in one jar, he placed the human nails.

"Who is he? What does he want? Why the hell is he doing this?" Mikey groaned while evaluating the jars.

"Hey, guys. What's up? What's going on there?" Marie inquired from them.

"It's devastating, and it's hell a lot horrific..." Mikey told him and he also told him he will explain everything to him once they were out of here.

Mikey took pictures of all the jars that were depicting extreme horror and saved them in his gallery side by side for the evidence that they have to give to Harry's dad. Meanwhile, Ned was roaming around the basement while evaluating the whole situation and trying to understand his mindset of Jerry. The person who was bald, even though he was technically younger than Mikey's dad. He had a really deep, criminal-like voice even though he was slim, and he was really strong, too.

"Did he do all of this to satisfy his internal desires or something else? Because it didn't seem that he was actually taking revenge on these creatures and on the people that he didn't know." Ned said it out of curiosity because they piled his mind up with a lot of questions.

"Let's figure this out..." Mikey said to him.