introduction

Born and lived from different dimensions, each of the deities was led by an ancestral spirit and was brought to an empty vast space called Quoran. They gathered together and their eternal existence is dedicated to the realm. Every creation was shared and made by each of them. It took them countless years until Quoran was born. Various species, plants, lands, sea, sky, the moon, the sun, and other wonders of the realm were proudly created by these deities. Eons of time has passed and everything evolved at their own natural pace while in the process, the deities would make adjustments in each living species. From a supposedly non-intelligent animal turned into a creature that has the same minds and behavior as them. They have become creative the more they casted their magic in which resulted most of their creations were hybrids and other mixed type of species who obtains the same functioning as humans–their first living product. Now, Quoran is filled with various types of species living according to their assigned nature until communities exist in each race.

For centuries, all of the races lived as one within the realm. However, it didn't take long for chaos to strike. Wars between the different races seemed unavoidable. And it quickly became obvious that weaker races were at risk of extinction if something wasn't done.

Quoran was still young when the deities attempted to bring order to the realm by implementing a strict hierarchy among the races. Depending on their race, wealth, and strength, races were separated into two different rankings: Masters and Slaves.

With peace restored and all systems set in place, the deities opened the borders to different existent realms. Using the portals around Quoran, citizens can move freely between realms.