Kai Embrose

"Kai honey." My back was touched and I sat up.

"The bells about to ring for second period. I did your written notes, just study them. Get an idea alright?" Mrs. Morris asked and I nodded.

"Sorry." I grumbled, standing as the bell rang.

I went to the hall, seeing Ari's locker with lipstick insults on it.

Faker
Anorexic
Snake
Pig

I frowned, smearing it with my hand.

"What're you doing? What's what?" Ari asked, pointing to her locker.

"Just lipstick." I nodded.

"You're lying to me."

"People are cruel angel. Let's go." I used my unstained hand and pushed her along to second period.

I put my backpack in my seat beside her.

"I'm gonna wash my hands. I'll be back." I said and she nodded.

I let Mr. Durren know and he nodded.

I left, going to take toilet paper from the bathroom, going her locker and completely taking it off.

"Awe does she have a body guard now?" I turned seeing Peyton and Nate standing there.

"No. Just a real friend." I nodded, using the toilet paper to wipe my hands.

"You too Nate? Damn. Little puppy dog begging for a bitches attention." I sighed, walking off to throw the paper away and I was grabbed my shoulder, I turned, expecting a hit but it was just Nate.

"Insult me or her again-"

"What? What're you gonna do? Bitch slap me? Dude it's the 21 century wake up. I don't hair pull by the way. I'll rip off those acrylics though." I sneered, looking down at him.

"Alright." Ari ran over, shoving Nate from me.

"Just stop. Nate you wanna go to Stanford. Don't get in a fight four months from graduation, grow up and do what you wanna do. As for Peyton I anticipate a hooker. Anyways, I know I'm fake and I'm not anorexic I'm bulimic, educate yourself before you try to insult me, and I'm not a snake or pig, I'm a human being." She smiled, grabbing my hand and walking back to class.

"Sit down, we don't have a test till next Friday. I'll take notes." She said and began writing things down.

I opened my bag, handing her a fruit snack and a chocolate milk.

"Put this in your bag." I handed her a bottled water and she smiled, shaking her head but doing as I said.

"When people write on my locker you don't need to clean it." She mumbled.

"It's rude and unnecessary." I looked at my red stained hands.

"I'm a big girl."

"Big girls should get treated well. Don't justify it." I crossed my arms.

She shrugged, opening the fruit snack and eating one.

She didn't eat it right away though. She sucked on it a while before slowly chewing it.

She frowned, not able to get the small straw out of the wrapper.

She handed it to me with a cheesy smile.

I laughed, opening it and poking it into the small entrance, handing it to her and she smiled, sipping on it.

"Are they actually that good?" I asked.