Ariella Hanson

We sat, eating and I laughed as he shoved his fruit cup onto my plate.

"I don't want it." I raised my eyebrows.

"Eat it. I swear to fuck Ariella." He warned and I tried keeping a straight face but he cracked first.

"You swear to fuck? Where did that come from?" I asked.

"No idea. Watch out." He motioned behind me and stood, I turned seeing Nate, Peyton, and three other girls walking toward us.

"You're a thing now?" Peyton asked.

"Why?" I asked from behind Kai.

"It's a question chill." She laughed.

I turned, grabbing the fruit and pulling the mandarin oranges from the cup, eating it.

I laughed, my lunch plate hitting the floor, spilling.

"Is being a bitch cute?" I stood, standing over Peyton.

"Do you think trying to drag people is attractive? Why is it so hard to be a good person? I get that you're insecure but relax won't you? God you're so uptight." I smiled.

"At least I'm not fake. I'm going to a university. I doubt you even have the money to apply." She scoffed.

"What does that have to do with anything?" I asked, laughing.

"That your dad took everything from you. He even killed himself because he didn't want to be with you." She sighed.

"How would you know? Did your dead mother interview him and send his intentions down to you? No." I knew that was a low blow but fuck it.

Yolo bitch.

"Alright. Okay I'll take her." Nate smiled, grabbing her shoulders but before he pulled her back she swung, her arm grabbed by Kai.

"Yea we don't hit Ari. Turn around and walk away. Is she always that petty?" He asked me.

I shrugged.

"I don't know what the point of that was." I left the lunchroom, avoiding the stares.

"You're walking too fast." Kai jogged, catching up to me.

"Slow down cowboy." He grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"You good?" He asked.

"Yea." I nodded.

"Yea sure." He pulled me to him and hugged me.

"I am." I muffled in his chest.

"Then stop strutting like you're about to leave school." He commented.

I pulled back, looking up at him.

"Not my intention. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings." I joked.

"Apology accepted." He sniffled, faking a cry.

"Don't do that." I frowned and he smiled, kissing my forehead.

-

I squealed, looking at myself in the mirror for the first time in four years naked.

I smiled, touching my stomach and hips.

I had TWO tiny little stretch marks on my inner thighs.

It was now Friday, I began getting real itchy on my legs at school Monday and they were so small but they were there.

I had a little itty bitty belly pooch.

I know girls hate that on themselves. I knew that.

I don't think they understand what a gift it is to see after being deprived of any body fat at all for 7 years.

My bras were a bit too small. My boobs were getting a bit bigger, quicker than I thought they would.

I was a B and now I sat at a C.

I just bought some Walmart bras incase I grow again but I did it.

I fist pumped the air, getting some sort of energetic jitter as I felt new. Feminine.

Don't get me wrong, my ribs were still there a bit, but only a bit.

I sighed, smiling like a goof.

I couldn't help it.

I wrapped a towel around myself, running into Kai's room where he sat on the his bed and watched me as I sprinted into his bathroom, grabbing the scale and stepping on it to turn it on before putting all my weight there.

"Woah, you're chipper." He came into the bathroom.

"Woohoo! I'm 115 pounds! I'm doing it Kai guess what?" I looked at him and he smiled, his eyes wide.

"What?"

"I have stretch marks. Two. I have two of them. Ugh I love life." I leaned up, kissing his lips before sprinting back to my room.

I heard him belly laugh as I shut my door and changed into a tank top and sweats.

I squealed, plopping onto my bed and smacking the bed with my legs in excitement.

115. No more 0's no more 90 pounds.

I was getting a BUTT.

I ran back into Kai's room and jumped on him.

He caught me, groaning as he spun me so I was under him.

"I'm so proud of you Angel." He smiled, poking my side and I laughed.

"I'm doing it! I'm eating and getting bigger. I feel like those little girls who get their first training bra's because they think they need them and they so excited they even sleep in it." I said and he laughed.

"You're obnoxious." He kissed my cheek and pulled me to sit up.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and held onto him.

He hugged me tightly, kissing my shoulder.

"I'm so happy you're happy. You deserve this Ari." He mumbled.

"You know what you deserve?" I asked.

"Hm?"

"Cuddles with muah. Be careful not to be crushed though, I'm pretty heavy." I backed up and he smiled at me, laughing.

"I bet, there's only one way to test that." He lied down and I lied on top of him, my head on his chest.

"Wow, I can't even breathe." He joked, making a funny noise with his voice.

"Told you. Im a whole 115, I'll crush you." I smiled.

"You're cute. Really fucking cute." He raked his fingers through my hair.

Wow.

One HUNDRED- FIF-TEEN pounds.