Ariella Hanson

I had on thin underwear but I heard weighing yourself without clothes can give a more accurate read.

It's been two days that I've had three normal sized meals.

I had brought the scale into my room for after showering and I stepped on it, hoping I was heavier.

"122." I whispered.

122 pounds.

I smiled. Moving back to my bathroom and looking at myself.

My boobs were bigger. That was plain obvious.

I just hoped the stretch marks under them didn't appear funny to someone normal I guess.

I had a bubble butt. I always had but I had stretch marks going up the sides of my butt.

I counted seven on my inner thighs.

They kind of plopped now.

I frowned, wishing I kept track of my weight by like writing it or something.

I put on a bra and looked at myself again.

I felt attractive. I did.

Of course I was still pretty skinny but I appeared curvier, fuller.

I put on a big shirt. Thin but covering.

"Kai!" I yelled and he came into my room.

He saw the see-thoroughness and stared.

"Stop doing that. But look!" I smiled, pointing to the scale.

"N-no I'm looking." He nodded.

"Not at me. The scale. I'm 122." I told him.

"Wow. What's today?" He asked.

"March 6?" I thought.

"Ahh. Wow, do you feel good?" He motioned to me.

I laughed, knowing he felt awkward.

"Stop being weird." I crossed my arms, kind of covering myself now.

Funny how insecurity works huh?

"No. No I'm not trying too but you gotta give me a minute." He walked toward me.

"Do you need bigger bras?" He asked, looking at me.

"I will, I don't want the good ones till I know where I sit." I looked in the bathroom.

It didn't show that much. It was like a silhouette.

"Mmhm." He licked his lips, his eyes not looking at my face.

"Stop it." I curled into his chest, not letting him do that anymore.

"I can't help it! You're so beautiful all the time and expect me to do impossible things. Your expectations are a bit too high." He teased.

"Nuh uh. You came along and raised the bar naturally." I looked up at him.

"No but seriously look." He grabbed my waist, turning me so my back was to his chest sand we were facing the mirror.

All honesty this looked hot.

A tall tattooed dude, holding me against him and I only wore a thin shirt.

"Do you see yourself?" His hands moved around my hips. Touching my stomach.

"I do." I looked at him through the mirror and he smirked, seeing I enjoyed this a bit and one of his hands moved up a little, moving right under my left breast.

"You're so fucking sexy." He whispered and his right hand moved, lifting the shirt slightly and touching my bare stomach.

"You've done so well Ari. You've always been so beautiful to me but you seeing yourself like I do makes you all the more stunning." He kissed my temple.

I took a heavy breath, grabbing the hand on my stomach and moving it down while watching him through the mirror.

"Ari, I'll do it are you sure?" He asked, looking at me.

"Mmhm." I nodded, knowing it wouldn't go farther.

I just wanted to see what would happen, that part of me was aching and it felt right.

He cupped me there and I gasped.

"Fuck." He groaned, rubbing in circles and it felt too good.

I groaned, arching against him.

"Can I go under?" He asked.

"Yes please." I squirmed.

"God look at you, you're literally perfect." His other hand moved to my jaw, making me face the mirror.

He moved under my underwear, his warm hand right there and I moaned, one of my hands reaching up and behind me to touch his hair.

I heard his ragged breaths behind me and it was too much.

I groaned, something building and I rolled my hips.

"Kai- fuck!" I moaned.

"God you're pussy is so wet, come on angel." He moved his hand from my jaw, across my chest and smooshing my boobs with his arm while holding me to him.

"Is that what it's called?" I laughed, out of breath and he smiled.

"Pretty much." He kissed my cheek and my eyes fell back, my hips moving harshly against his hand.

"I can't-"

"I know, let it go come on love." He lifted my shirt, placing the bottom part in my mouth, my teeth holding it up while he looked at me through the mirror.

I moaned through my teeth, my body trembling as I felt pleasure running through me.

It was like colors and stars clouding my vision.

I got the jitters as he kept rubbing and I relaxed into him as it finished.

He pulled his hand from my underwear, grabbing at my skin and kissing my neck.

"Only I can do that alright?" He asked, taking my shirt from my mouth and I nodded.

"Are you alright?" He turned me around, holding my hands.

"Mmhm. That was really good." I laughed.

"You had no idea what I was doing do you?" He smiled.

"Nope. It felt right though." I nodded and he picked me up under my arms holding me to him as I wrapped my body around his.

"You're so beautiful Ariella. I don't think I can go a day without telling you that." He gripped onto my butt.

"You're very handsome. And that was very hot." I mumbled.

He just chuckled.