Ariella Hanson

I woke up, standing and stretching.

"Wow." I heard from behind me and I turned.

He was squinting because of his window bringing in a lot of light but he had a tired smile on his face.

"What?" I asked, taking his appearance as well.

The tattooed abs and his arms above his head, the covers covering his most private area and one of his also tattooed legs hanging out.

"You shouldn't get in clothes." He told me and I laughed.

"Clothes are good." I raised my eyebrows.

"I'll burn. I'll melt." He gasped with his dramatic ass.

"If I leave the room I need to go to mine and put clothes on!" I smiled.

"No. Do the dishes naked I don't care. Fuck you're so pretty come here." He opened his arms.

I rolled my eyes, crawling to him as he grabbed me, having my lay on his chest.

"I wanna tell you something." He said and I nodded.

"I want to wait till after we graduate till we have sex." He said and I tried.

I tried so hard to not be that overthinking, insecure girl but the first thought that came into my mind was my weight.

I cleared my throat.

"Why?" I whispered and he sat up, making me straddle his lap.

"What's wrong?" He asked, cupping my face.

"Nothing." I shook my head and he sighed.

"Angel it's not you. Never. Nothing to do with your appearance or anything. Fuck I'm obsessed with you, I'd do it now but you deserve better." He rested his hands on my hips.

"Wipe your eyes and imagine something for me alright?" He asked and I nodded, wiping my eyes as he asked.

"Imagine we're all done with highschool, less than a month and a half away. We spend some money to take a trip to Maui or somewhere tropical- you'll know how to swim by then- and we have one of those little vacation houses where you open the two giant doors and all you see is the ocean. No one near us or anything right?" He grabbed me, lying back down with my head on his chest.

I smiled, "right." I nodded.

"Imagine our sheets tangled around us when we cuddle and we stay there 5 days to a week. We swim in the ocean, make better sandcastles than we would out here. Just... imagine the first time I make you feel good, and make love to you be right by the ocean when I can hear the waves crash mixed with your moans. I don't know how you feel about your virginity but I want you to have the absolute best night when it is taken." He ran his fingers softly along my back.

"I know what you meant. I don't doubt you're attracted to me at all. Im sorry I didn't mean to get emotional for something so dumb." I laughed.

"Don't apologize. We've still got some knots to work through but it's only weeks away." He mumbled.

I took a deep breath, my hand going over his firm chest.

"You know what we should do till then?" I asked, sitting up and he smiled at me.

"What?" He placed his hand at my collar bones, dragging it down my body.

"Make a list." I smiled.

"A list?" He quirked a brow.

"Of places we should do it when we get back. Possibly unsanitary but fuck it." I laughed.

"Oh really? Do you have any ideas so far?" He asked and I smiled.

"One. Okay two. Three. No four. I have four." I said and he laughed.

"When did you come up with these?" He asked, his hands scratching up and down my thighs.

"None of your business." I smiled.

"Where?" He asked, suddenly serious yet amused.

"Basic places, couch, car, countertops, but I have one a bit... extravagant?" I grinned and he sat up, looking at me and giving me all his attention.

"Are you afraid of heights?" I asked and he raised his eyebrows.

"What? Heights?" He asked and I laughed.

"Airplane?"

"No." I shook my head.

"Helicopter?" He asked.

"Uhm definitely no. Someone would be driving and I don't like the lack of space." I nodded.

"Where then? What is going on in that head of yours?" He asked and I put my arms around his neck.

"Are you afraid of heights?" I asked.

"Not if I'm fucking you." He told me and I smiled.

"A Farris wheel." I said and his jaw dropped.

I laughed as he fell onto the bed, acting dead.

"What? Is it that weird!" I asked.

"When did you come up with this?" He asked me.

"I- I don't know." I crossed my arms.

"Liar!" He accused, grabbing me and switching us so I was under him.

"You're telling me you didn't think this through?" He grabbed my hands, holding them above my head.

I laughed.

"Nope." I smiled.

"So you want me, to take you to an amusement park, have the funnest time ever and eat funnel cakes, then take you on a big ass Ferris wheel and fuck you?" He asked and I blushed, my hands unable to hide the heat coating my face.

"That's what I said." I raised my eyebrows and he smirked, sticking his tongue in his cheek.

"I'll do that. What if someone sees?" He asked.

I smiled, lifting my head so our faces were closer together.

"Then fuck me harder." I laughed and he smiled.

"And if we get kicked out?" He asked.

"Then finger me home." I grinned.

"God who taught you this nasty shit?" He teased, biting at the skin on my neck.

"A pretty hot dude." I laughed.