03

"What?!" The members interjected.

"Calm down." Jeno replied trying to calm everyone down.

"You randomly brought a girl in the group and you're telling us to calm down? Who even is she!" Renjun was confused and infuriated. He felt as if his training was disregarded by adding a new member that easy.

"Mhhm! Your French toasts are good! Who made these?" On the other hand, Eight was seen in the kitchen eating the French toasts made by Jaemin.

"Hey! Don't touch that!" Jisung yelled and quickly pulled his earphones out his ears as he ran to get one.

The members were giving Jeno a confused look but most have given him a death stare.

"Test her first before judging." Jeno last stated before stepping out of the scene.

"I heard you're a good fighter." Jisung stated shooting her a dark glare.

He was a bit intimidating, she admitted. But as soon as she remembered the fact that he ran for his life for a mere French toast; her thoughts quickly changed.

"Wanna test it out?" Eight challenged with a soft smile.

"Bring it on." Jisung replied with a smirk positioning himself.

Jisung was the one who threw punches. Eight was naturally fast, Jisung had a hard time keeping up at first but when he hit her it quickly bounced back to him as he was then given a strong kick on the stomach. Both of them stumbled back due to the force but Eight made sure that she could dodge his attacks so she stood right up.

She avoided getting hit in her right arm as Jeno had damaged her in that part already. Truly, these boys are a force to be reckoned with.

Eight continued to fight with only her left arm. Unluckily, it was not her dominant hand. It became the reason why her attacks were sloppy.

"That all you got?" Jisung smirked. Eight tilted her head and locked eyes with him.

Acting all manly when all I see is a confused child. Eight thought to herself with a smirk.

Eight charged forward with enough strength to overpower Jisung. Only one hand was attacking him but it was obvious that Jisung was hurt due to her actions. When he finally noticed that she was purposely avoiding contact with her right arm, he defended himself until he had the opportunity to grab her by her right arm. He pulled it forcefully and gave her a knee kick on her stomach.

Eight loudly groaned in intense pain. Once again, she was pulled in the same spot. Jisung's ego was now boosted, he liked seeing his enemies in pain. Though, this was only a test; he was always the competitive type. 

Jisung added more pressure to her fractured arm and pinned her down. "Where's that smirk now, new girl?"

Her back arched while her eyes were shut. She was trying to calm herself down but the pain grew even more. She tried to tap on Jisung as a signal of defeat but she couldn't as his weight was on her.

"E...enough!" Eight yelled, she was trying to get air in her lungs. Jisung harshly let go of her and stood.

"What's happening?" When Mark stepped in he immediately checked on Eight. "What happened, Jisung?" He calmly asked.

"Seems like the new girl's not that useful." He whispered earning him a dirty look from Mark.

"Let's get you checked." He gently said and wrapped her left arm around his neck leading her in a room full of medical supplies. "You may sit there." Mark pointed at a metal chair. Eight nodded and sat.