06

TW: Sexual scenes and torture

"11:00, Eight." Said Jaemin through the earpiece. Eight averted her gaze on her left and there she saw the target, Ezekiel, holding a black suitcase with a three digit passcode.

"He's alone...?" Eight mumbled in her earpiece.

Jeno who was right behind Eight, reading a newspaper outside Skale spotted Ezekiel too. "We're not sure about that. He may have a back up. Be careful." He warned.

Eight stood beside the road waiting for the traffic light to turn green.

"Renjun," Mark called through the earpiece. "Where's he now? There's no CCTV in his location."

"'Vale's'. Don't worry, I'm with him. I have vision." Renjun replied. Mark responded with a soft "good".

The traffic lights finally turned green. Eight immediately crossed the street and headed towards the fine-dining restaurant Renjun have mentioned.

Before entering the restaurant she gave herself one last look and fixed her sleeveless nude bodycon showing her body shape. Her hair was up revealing her neck and collar bones. As she walked her loud heels clicked putting the room's attention to her, including Ezekiel's.

"You see..." Chenle stated. "Ezekiel has a flaw; he'd bang any hot chick he'd see in the streets." He said and gave Eight a look.

"No. We're not doing that." Jeno opposed.

"Yes, of course we will!" Eight was excited.

"That man is a pervert." He followed and placed a hand on his hip. His jaw was noticeably clenched.

"And I am a member of the mafia." With confidence, she replied.

She looked around and when her eyes locked onto Ezekiel's, she gave him an immediate wink. He turned his body to see her more.

"Damn, Eight..." Renjun was heard through the earpiece.

"I know right." Eight whispered back.

"Enough, you two." Jeno's voice rang in the earpiece. "I'll be there in a minute. Make sure you do what you're supposed to, Eight."

Eight sat on one of the chairs. She glanced at Ezekiel only to see him looking at her with full lust. Eight pushed her hair back revealing more of her neck.

When she noticed his stares she walked beside him and faked a trip. "Oops." She expressed and leaned towards him. He let out a heavy sigh after feeling her skin on him.

"Too clumsy for that pretty face." He said and pushed himself towards her.

Eight chuckled. "Did I lose you on that one? Too bad, I was eyeing you even before I went in." She whispered and gave him a wink. Eight flinched when she felt his hand on her waist, rubbing it. "Easy there, handsome. You seem to be busy." She stated and glanced at the man in tuxedo right in front of Ezekiel.

"We're just having a little chitchat, dear. Business..." Ezekiel said as he gave her a flirtatious smile.

Eight pushed herself on the old guy's ear and whispered: "Well then, finish this first before you start a new business with me." Eight's hand traveled in his neck until he reached his collar, there she pinned the little pin that contained a small voice recorder. "See you later, love." She gave him a peck on the cheek and turned her heel away.

Eight swore she could've vomited in there but she had to continue her act under any circumstances.

"Ew, Eight! I saw that!" Chenle interjected in the earpiece. She looked outside the window and saw Chenle on a rooftop's building holding his sniper.