Epilogue

Henrietta could hear Haze and Nico on a meeting. She waited impatiently for them to get done. She sat on her sofa, wrapping her favorite blanket around her shoulders.

She didn't know how they could work off of her little table. It had to have been really difficult to not have the space needed to stay organized. She made a mental note that their new place would need an extra space for an office.

She could tell immediately when they were finished. Nico finally lifted his head and smiled brightly at her.

She happily clambered into his lap, wrapping her arms around his back. She soaked in his familiar smell and feel.

"Your grades should've been released by now. Did you look, baby?" Haze asked, closing the lid to his laptop.

Henrietta nodded. "I passed," she whispered, giggling when Nico squeezed her tight.

"That's so fucking awesome," he said, kissing her cheek. "I'm so happy you made it through."

Haze moved his chair closer, and she felt his hand on her back.

"We are so proud of you, Henny," Haze said sincerely. "You are so strong and resilient, and we are so excited that we get to see you open the next chapter in your life."

Nico kissed her forehead.

She moved away from Nico, leaning across of him so she could kiss Haze.

She felt like she had prevailed. She had won an uphill battle, and gained two men and herself in the process. She had been worried that she would lose herself in the anxiety she faced, but she had never felt happier, stronger, so loved before.