➸ ⁰³ : 𝐊𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

Arising up from the deep sleep he had, Taiwan found himself stuck in one position. His eyes traveled around and he found himself in a unfamiliar place. There are also arms around him. Someone is hugging him.

Red arms. He's guessing that it's China but then again. China wouldn't dare to hug him ever. Noticing that the clothes aren't his nor his clothing style wasn't like this, past events flashed in his eyes.

'Philippines, North Korea.. Restaurant, China.. Im drunk.. Don't tell me..!' thinking that he got purposely drunk and -ehem-. He pulled himself away and turned to see who's the 'culprit'.

Philippines was snoring soundlessly softy. He was wearing clothes. He looks so peaceful in sleeping state. Taiwan immediately forgot whatever he's thinking moments ago and awed at Philippine's sleeping figure.

From the looks of it, the two of them were hurdled up together in the small space of the couch and Philip had to hug him to make sure that he won't fall.

Taiwan's already red face burned bright red at the thought of Philippines hugging him. That just made his heart clench. 'This cute little country hugged me— that's just cute..!' he then looked at the table near them and there he saw his clothes, folded neatly. Along with his phone and his belongings are just right in the floor.

Taiwan looked at himself. “D-did Philippines changed my clothes..? Did he saw my..” just the thought of it just makes Taiwan wants to crawl in a hole. He looked at the sleeping country and back to himself. “Oh my god.. Did he.. What is he thinking while changing..”

Philippines slowly stirred up from his sleep and Taiwan gasped and awkwardly backed away as the Filipino seat up and lazily looked at the Taiwanese with half lidded big eyes that are obviously cute.

“Mo-morning Taiwan.. Yawn Did you have a good sleep? Im sorry for hugging you but I have to secure that you'll not fall down and you're so huggable..” Philip sent out a bright and warm smile to the Taiwanese. Hearing the last part, Taiwan obviously has supprassed Soviet Union in having the reddest face.

Taiwan was left out stuttering when suddenly, a wave of nausea hit him and he covered his mouth and looked at Philip. The Filipino hurriedly led him to his bathroom and Taiwan puked everything he ate.

After all of that puking, Philip rub circles on Taiwan's back and Taiwan coughed a few times and he suddenly felt his head spinning like crazy. “Ugh.. Do you have medecine for head ache..?” Taiwan weakly asked and Philip went to get some Biogesic.

...>30 minutes later

Say ahh~”

Taiwan opened his mouth wide and blushed heavily as Philippines continuesly feed him. Since the Taiwanese puked everything in his stomach, Philippines insisted in feeding him breakfast which is pancakes with maple syrup and ham.

The head ache has gone away, thanks to the Biogesic that Philip gave to Taiwan. The Taiwanese will surely have to get Philip to get those medecines to his country. It works fast. 100%.

After feeding the Taiwanese, Philippines handed him some water which he drank right away. Philip then took the dirty dishes to the sink and thought that he'll just clean it later.

Philip came back to the living room and sat besides Taiwan. “Do you remember anything Taiwan?” Philip asked with red cheeks. Taiwan stared at Philippines for a few seconds before he widen his eyes.

“Since im the real China.. It's me right?”

Not answering for alteast a minute already. Philippines took that as a 'no'.  He was relieved to know that. He then dotted his eyes at Taiwan who's fidgeting with the hem of his shirt. Well, Philip's shirt.