➸ ⁰⁴ : 𝐊𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬

Finally arriving at the building

Finally arriving at the building. UN's building or people just call, 'World Company'. Korean Empire went in, expecting to pass a lot of young countries but there was none.

He started thinking that he got the wrong building but he was right when he saw the elevator open and who came out of it is, “여보세요. 당신은 아프리카 조직 맞습니다(Hello. You're the african organization right)?” AU [African Union] turned to KE “South Korea? What are you doing here? It's saturday.. Your day off is both saturday and sunday.” the union asked.

The empire got offended but him and his son, South Korea do really look like a lot. He shooked his head. “나는 한국이 아니다.  나는 그의 아버지 대한제국이지만 KE'라고 불러도 좋다(I'm not South Korea. I'm his father, Korean Empire but you can call me, KE).” AU sweatdropped as he cannot understand what the empire is saying.

“Speak English please?”

Korean Empire looked away for a bit, “모든 조직이 모든 언어를 알고 있다고 생각했는데(I thought all the organizations know all languages)...” he said to himself before looking at the confused african organization. He cleared his throat and, “Im here. UN called me. The name is Korea Empire. North and South Korea's proud Dad.” he introduced.

The african blinked twice before realizing who he is and led him to the elevator, “Im very sorry Mr.Korea. You just go in this elevator and press the button with the number 110.” AU said and the Korean nodded and looked at the buttons.

“Floor-110.. 아. 거기는(Ah. There it is).” he pressed the button and waited for something to happen. The elevator stopped at a floor that is Floor-22. KE watched as a unfamiliar country to him entered the elevator.

The unfamiliar country noticed him and the female country, Palau smiled. “Hey there South! I thought your rest day is saturday and sunday?” another country mistaking him from his son.

“나는 한국이 아니다(I'm not South Korea).” he said in his deep voice, along with his accent. Palau raised a brow. “What did you say?” “말 걸지마(Don't talk to me).” he looked away.

Palau shrugged 'SK's' behavior and just waited until the elevator stopped at Floor-50. A floor where it's like a library. They can also print, xerox and sleep there if they dare.

Palau walked off and the door closed and the empire tapped his feet impatiently.

⑇ ⑈ ▔▬ ▀

Soon it reached floor.. 105.

“거의 110층입니다.. 엘리베이터가 이것뿐인가요(It's almost Floor-110.. Is this ithe only elevator they have)?” KE sweated. “South—Oh.” Nato stopped his mouth when he noticed something different from 'South Korea' or who he thought was.

“Korea Empire? Mr.Korea..!” Nato is surprised to see an empire visiting this day. After all, Most empires or old countries that are the parents of the current countries mostly visits whenever there's an event or a special day to celebrate.