➸ ⁰⁸ : 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐡

The day started with North Korea, waking up to a boring room. The Korean sat up and looked around, instead of the small tidy room of Philip's. It was his messy, dirty and bland room. His room wasn't really that organized.

The door opened, "노스 웨이크 - 오! 벌써 일어났어 아들? 나쁜 꿈을 꿨어(North wake- Oh! You're awake already son? Did you have a bad dream)?" Korean Empire smiled at his favorite child, not minding how dirty NK's room is. "Not really. Father, can you install a warmer in my room? It's really cold at night."

KE didn't hesitate to say 'yes'. He'll just steal the warmer in SK's room and give it to NK. The Korean father then invited his son to the living room. The house was quiet and only the two were there.

The two sat on a couch, the table infront of them had two plates. The plates contains pancakes. One for the Empire and one for the younger Country.

"파고 들어! 요전날 당신의 직업에 대해 말씀해 주시겠습니까? 흥미로운 일이 있었나요(Dig in! How about you tell me about your job the other day? anything interesting happened)?"

"He ignored me today again.." NK sighed, remembering how Philippines just casually ignored him and took Belgium out for lunch and he was looking for his brother instead of him.

The old country, he sweat dropped hearing that. Apparently, there was a country named 'Philippines' that helped his son when he was kicked out by South and he got attached the country that he can't stop thinking about him. KE can only see North Korea as a teenager that wants to be noticed by his crush.

He already accepted that both of his sons were gay. "나-그래? 그에게 먼저 다가가는 게 어때(I-is that so? Why don't you approach him first)?" he asked and NK frowned as his confidence was low. It was usually high but when ot comes to Philip, he feels like he can't gather up the confidence to approach him.

"I can't pa.. Also, stop speaking Korean. I might speak Korean too and you know that English is the only thing they speak in the goddamn work." North snapped and it made the father giggle, he really loves angering his son because it was cute for him.

"Okay son! I'll try to speak English much.. You still need to gather confidence to 'Woo' your crush! Since you described this Philippines as a softy, you'll easily get him because of your style: Bad boy with a heart~!"

North groaned in irritation. His father keep giving advices the whole time when his father can't even attract girls. Besides those fan girls who mistaken him for South Korea.

Still, he's the father and he needs to gather courage too, if he wants to get Philippines. After all..

"필립은 제 아버지입니다(Philip is mine father)."

08 : 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐡
◇ 9 : 42 AM - Wednesday

North Korea silently signed the last paper. He doesn't have too much paper. His dictator, the president, does half of his work so he gets only a little but sometimes, he gets a lot.

Earlier, him and Taiwan got into a small talk but it ended up with them yelling each other but NK punched the poor Taiwanese in the face. So Taiwan needs to visit WHO. Taiwan didn't get to fight back since he doesn't want things to fire up.

He looked over his shoulder, his brother had a lot of papers. He won't be done too soon. NK looked over his watch, "It's almost lunch time.." saying that, he glanced at Belgium over to his back. The Belgian has made the Filipino his cook for lunch.

North was jealous. Maybe he should also demand for a lunch too. "Damn lucky bastard.." he closed his eyes and sighed. He leaned to his office chair for sometime until he heard the elevator doors opened.