prelude

S U M M A R Y

Sarah has a heart wrecking secret that she never talks about, not even to her husband, Ayaan. She holds a discreet pain that Ayaan can never comprehend, nor can he heal her. A past that never allows her to see the light at the end of the tunnel. And then there are voices, voices she can't escape, voices whispering dirty secrets and ugly lies.

Will she ever come out of the darkness within herself? Or will that darkness wither her heart and soul completely?

A U T H O R's N O T E

Thank you so much for picking up this story! I'm planning to complete one of my old stories lying in the drafts for days as part of 2022 Camp Nano Project. Hoping to give it a proper reconstruct and revision.

As all of my other stories, this story has a special place in my heart, with lots of emotions and feelings attached to it. I hope you enjoy reading it.

D I S C L A I M E R

[This story deals with the topic of mental disorder, depression, toxic relationship and sexual abuse. Please read at your discretion.] 

Copyright © 2021 Pooja Pathak

All rights reserved

No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning, or otherwise without written permission from the publisher. It is illegal to copy this book, post it to a website, or distribute it by any other means without permission.