Note

Hi everyone!

I know I promised to some people who have asked that I'll publish another fanfic, but as it turns out, being somewhat of an adult means that you get like barely any time to spare - and I am also going to be starting college so I have to study. Therefore, an actual fanfic would be literal hell to write during this time. I apologize to all of you who expected another full fanfic.

So, I've decided to do a little dump of short stories/drabbles that I've written for years and give you that as some sort of content. Fortunately, in all of these, there isn't really any gender specified so you folks are free to let your imagination run wild and imagine whoever you want! You can also use these as an inspiration or a prompt for any book or story you may want to publish (do give credit though pls).

As for updates, I'll just upload whenever I have free time, so there isn't really a schedule. Hope that's okay! (Also since some of the stories are old, I'll definitely need time to correct spelling mistakes or generally some parts that just make no sense (there is a lot.)).

And lastly, as always, no specified skin color, hair color/length, eye color, weight/height and this time, no specified gender.

One more unimportant thing - The cover is temporary since it's literally midnight and I just decided to upload because I've been promising content for months now,,, - I'll change it when I have the time to draw something else, until then enjoy a random piece of my work hahaha.

Hope you folks like these! Stay safe and take care of yourselves!