Ch 15

-Percy-

Walking out of his room with his bag prepared like it had been on the last quest he turned to his friends, and Girlfriend, before smirking. "What's with the smirk Percy?" Damian asked from where the son of Thetis lay sprawled on a sofa.

"This is supposed to be Hilton's quest but we outnumber him and Owl Shit who are shit out of luck." He chuckled.

"Plus there's the fact that we know Paris lusts after myself and Zoe while Annabeth lusts after you," Medusa added as she hugged him from behind "so that fact that I'm with you will annoy both Paris and Annabeth while Zoe and Damian flirting will annoy Paris.".

"We don't flirt!" a furiously blushing Hesperide and son of Thetis exclaimed mortified while those nearby just laughed at the embarrassed duo.

"Yes you do," he managed to get out around his chuckling "you two are the only ones who don't realize it.".

After they managed to stop laughing, which was difficult with how embarrassed Zoe and Damian were, they worked their way down to the beach to head off. When they got to the shore they found Dionysus and Tantalus waiting for them along with Paris and Annabeth. "Alright Hilton," Clarisse asked as they walked up "where's the boat?".

Bristling at the 'Paris Hilton' comment as usual the son of Poseidon was about to open his mouth to reply when the water erupted and a boat emerged from the chopping waves, "Speak of the devil and his seaweed ridden ass shall appear." He muttered causing his friends and Dionysus to laugh.

The five heroes, two idiots, ghost, and god quickly made their way onto the ship, "What kind of ship is it?" Medusa asked curiously as she paced the deck.

"It's a Spanish Sloop," Damian said as he inspected the wood "a ship built more for speed than anything else.".

"Well god luck heroes, Paris Hilton, and Annie Bell." Dionysus said happily as he gave Zoe, Medusa, and Clarisse each a hug before giving a manlier goodbye to himself and Damian. Once Dionysus and Tantalus had left he turned to the others and cocked an eyebrow.

Almost immediately Paris tried giving out orders to all of them, including one ordering Zoe and Medusa to feed him peeled grapes while Damian would 'swab the deck', Annabeth would navigate the ship, and he would 'be locked in the brig'. This quickly changed when he froze Paris to the mast upside down.

Looking at the others he decided "Damian take the wheel, Zoe I want you in the crow's nest, Medusa I want you to inspect the ship for any useful supplies.", finally he turned to Paris, who was still frozen to the mast, and Annabeth, who was trying to help him down "And as for you two…just try not to break anything.".

Leaving behind the two idiots he walked up to the ship's prow and stood watch, keeping an eye out for any sign of trouble as Damian sailed them out into the open waters. After a few hours at sea he was able to see the Princess Andromeda in the distance, cutting silently through the waves and releasing an aura like a shark on the hunt.

Walking over to a brazier on deck he poured some water into it to release steam into the air as well as douse the light before throwing a drachma made of stygian iron into the steam, "Melinoe," he intoned, ignoring the confused looks he was receiving "please accept my call.".

As he spoke the steam began to condense and swirl until it stopped to reveal a girl in her twenties with dark black hair and a deep tan smiling at him. "Hey Percy," the girl said happily as she jumped down from the brazier "how's my favorite little cousin doing?".

Rolling his eyes he hugged the daughter of Hades and goddess of Ghosts, "I'm doing good Mel," he laughed before pointing to the Andromeda, "do you think that you can send a ghost over there to do some recon, I have a bad feeling about that ship.".