0.31| 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚

"You're just hungover Claire, shut up" Teagan groaned and soothed her fingers over her aching temple

"You're just hungover Claire, shut up" Teagan groaned and soothed her fingers over her aching temple. Staying out late last night and accepting every glass of wine Miss De Brun offered her seemed like a good idea at the time. But Teagan from the night before couldn't of known her night would end with Michelle and James attempting to guide her home in the early hours of the morning.

She vaguely remembered leaning between the two and clutching onto their arms for dear life before forgetting she no longer knew how to walk on her own and wiggled out of Michele's arms to tap James on the nose with a toothy smile. "Cute" she whispered.

James smiled but warned Michelle he thought one of them should stay with Teagan, to which his cousin scowled and called him a freak. However Teagan did wake up a few hours later to find Michelle wrapped up in a blanket at the end of her bed, groaning for Teagan's mum to stop yelling for them to get dressed.

"Did Miss De Brun mention what she thought of our homework" Teagan asked Erin. Her voice hardly audible. Every voice, slight sound or even the sound of the blood rushing to her ears seemed to be breaking the actual sound barrier to Teagan.

But she would risk the pain to hear what Miss De Brun thought about her poem. Expecting to hear praises 'Wonderful, amazing, revolutionary!' Sure, she'd ripped it off again, but this time she picked a even more obscure author.
Some random called Edgar Allen poe, he sounded like a right mopey sod, but apparently that was what real poetry was according to Miss De Brun.

"Quiet down and take a seat please ladies"

Teagan instantly perked up. Maybe it was her new hangover superpowers or just the fact she was so traumatised she could tell sister Micheals voice out of a hundred, but she instantly froze. Why wasn't Miss De Brun sat at her desk? Why wasn't she getting ready to sing her absolute praises?!

"Wheres Miss De Brun?" Erin and Teagan asked at the same time. Both frowning like a child receiving coal on Christmas.

Sister Micheal sighed, irritated by the usual group destructing everything as usual "gone and she's not coming back" she replied nonchalantly. Completely unaware that she might of just killed Teagan.

She gasped and fell back, too tired to stand anymore, luckily James was stood right behind her and she fell into him. His chest as sturdy as a wall to keep her upright.

"WHAT!?" Erin exclaimed, making all the other students jump out of their skin.

Sister Micheal picked up a small piece of chalk and turned to face the board. "I will be taking this class for the rest of term, which makes me want to pull off my own face, but needs must" she trailed off looking grimly over to the corner.

"This was all you wasnt it!" Erin accused, pointing at Jenny.

Teagan shook her head. Hoping this was all a dream and suddenly Miss De Brun would pop round the corner. "Pinch me!" She ordered James, slightly angling her head towards him. Not wanting to take her eyes off of Jenny Joyce. She wasn't sure what Erin was accusing Jenny of exactly, but she had no doubt it was probably true. Jenny fed on the happiness of others for fun.