0.5| "𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐩𝐮𝐝𝐬, 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠"

꧁ 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ꧂

𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐧 regretted a lot of things, in-fact most of her decisions in life were regrets

𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐧 regretted a lot of things, in-fact most of her decisions in life were regrets. But she regretted nothing more than accepting Erin's invite to her 'fun sleepover' That's how Erin sold  the sleepover to Teagan that morning in maths. She lied, Erin's sleepover was purely to study.
Teagan turned up at 7:30 and by 9:45 she was contemplating escaping out of Erin's bedroom window.

There was no chance of  Teagan passing the exam with or without studying so she decided to sit most of it out, By 10:54 Michelle had started sneaking Pernod between herself and Teagan, Teagan discreetly poured it down her throat behind the back of Clare's head, so that no one saw her.

"Pssst!" Teagan tried to whisper to Michelle. 'Tried' being the main word here.
The whole group turned to her and glared but then carried on reading.

"Michelle, can I ask you a question?" She tried again and this time she actually did manage to whisper it.
"Can ya fuck" Michelle groaned "I'm trying to get hammered before I kill my self from boredom"

Teagan was 'slightly' drunk, okay, maybe slightly was a understatement. She was one shot off from being shit faced.
Michelle went back to downing the spirits in her water bottle and Teagan sank down onto the floor and lent against James's back. Her back was against James's and neither seemed to mind the closeness.

But inside her head, Teagan was battling against her growing feelings for James and the opinion of Michelle.
Teagan knew she 'had feelings' for James, she couldn't deny it, but Michelle had made it clear that she definitely didn't want them together.
But in the end, what did she care about more? Her own happiness or Michelle's opinion of her.

"Ughhhhhhhh" Teagan gutturally groaned and lay her head on the back of James's shoulder.
"My brains hurting too much from thinking"

"You've not even opened a book, Teagan" Erin sassed her.
Teagan drunkenly shook her head "I'm having a internal battle in my head, Erin"

"God" Erin whispered as she rolled her eyes.

"Can I use your bathroom Erin?" Teagan slurred her words.

"Fine," Erin exaggerated her words "use the one downstairs, don't want you bokeing in the good bathroom"

"You're so nice to me, Erin" She scoffed

Teagan flushed the toilet and opened the bathroom door, She was trying to act sober incase any of Erin's family were around.
The downstairs bathroom was near the back door, so Teagan would have to walk through the kitchen to get upstairs. But, of course, it wasn't that simple, Erin's mum and aunt Sarah were sat around the table.

Teagan tried to tiptoe past them but Erin's mum spotted her
"Ach, Teagan, what are you doing up so late?" Mary Asked

"Oh, I'm not feeling too good, Mrs Quinn. Stomachs off I think" Teagan praised her lying skills.