0.7| "𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐃𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲!"

꧁ 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ꧂

𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐧 found herself sitting in the Quinn's living room with Mrs Quinn glaring down at her

𝐎𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐧 found herself sitting in the Quinn's living room with Mrs Quinn glaring down at her. Well actually, Mary's glare was more focused on Erin, But that didn't stop her from feeling guilty.
As soon as peter had told them that, (in the words of Orla) Erin had a ghost dog, Teagan rushed home with them and had been interrogated ever since.

"Here's what I find strange" Mary clicked her Tongue and crossed her arms, that was a classic tactic of Mary's.
"You girls are in that chapel every single Sunday, yet this message from on high comes on the very day you have an exam, which, I for a fact, you haven't as much as even opened a book for"

Teagan raised her hand a little, "correction, Mary, I read a blurb"
    She said proudly. But Erin groaned and rolled her eyes. "Ach, still don't believe you, dear" Mary tutted

"What are you suggesting?"Erin Asked in a quiet, restrained voice.
Teagan recognised it as the voice she used when she was lying about something.
Teagan gulped, what if Erin was making it up? Would they still get to be famous? Teagan knew there were bigger things at stake but she could only focus on that one.

"If you are lying, Erin, so help me Jesus...." Mary threatened in a tight voice

Erin shook her head "I'm not lying" she made sure to shake her head at peter, just so he knew she was telling the 'truth'. If lying is a sin, then Erin just bought herself a one way ticket to hell.

Mrs Quinn scowled and pointed to a picture hung up on the kitchen wall "swear, swear on Dolly!"

Erin dodged Mary's demand, "Orla saw it too"

Mary shook her head, "Orla's easily led"

"Teagan saw it too, mammy!"
Erin huffed and pointed to Teagan.
Teagan's eyes went wide and she felt uncomfortable with everyone's gaze in her.

Mary nodded her head slightly and looked at Teagan, she took it as a sign to speak.
"I'd like to clarify, I didn't see the smirk but, I definitely saw Jesus's Ma crying" she nodded when she was done.
Teagan was so blunt sometimes and it really pissed Erin off

"Jesus's Ma!?" Erin whispered harshly into Teagan ear.

"Look, I'm sure you all must have questions" Peter began but was cutoff by Sarah's hand going up in the air, he smiled and nodded at her.

"How do you stay in such good shape? Is it exorcise? Diet?" She asked.
Sister Micheal, Mary and gerry all squinted their eyes at Sarah, Teagan joined in too. She seriously wasn't seeing what everyone else was.
Peters lips turned into a thin smile that Teagan knew meant he was pissed off. "Both" he replied.

"I also have a question, pretty boy" Mary said. "Why are you encouraging all this?"

"I wouldn't say I'm encouraging it I'm just open to the possibility" he tried to explain, but Mrs Quinn wasn't having any of his shit. Teagan had always admired how head strong Mrs Quinn was, when she thought something, she stuck with it.