Meeting Them Part Ywo

This chapter was inspired my @BlankHorrific
Go check them out 𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𓋼𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𓋼𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𓋼𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𓋼𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𖡼𖤣

Y/n's POV:
Today was the day I would meet everyone so I should take a shower to look presentable.
After the much needed shower I dry off and put on my purple scrubs. From what I know there's only one other nurse that works in my section but I guess they don't exactly do what I do. Im more of a personal nurse even tho I'm working with all the slashers, or maybe I'm more like an emotional support buddy.

I ended up grabbing a snack from the welcoming basket and head out of my room to clock in, wouldn't want to be late on my first day.

From what Mandy told me, I would meet everyone after they had their breakfast so they wouldn't be that cranky but Mandy said some seemed excited to meet me since it's been awhile since they had their own nurse. I guess their old nurse got attacked and quit. The other nurse, which I haven't found out his name yet, I guess he was kinda a fill in but he only signed up to bring there stuff, like food, if needed.

Breakfast starts at 8:00 ends at 8:30, it's 8:22 right now so I should head over to Mandy so I can meet them.

Half way to Mandy's office I ended up bumping into her in the hallway

M: Oh- Hey Y/n I was just about to get you for the meeting

U: Yeah I was heading to your office so we could get started heh 😅

M: Well now that your here and ready, let's head over there

I looked at my watch as we head to my section of the asylum, it's now 8:35-

M: so I wanted to tell you about your patients before you meet them- well I'll
tell you about the patient your going to meet before you actually do

U: Okay

M: Alright so I'm sure you remember that yesterday I told you, you would meet your patients from most dangerous to least dangerous.

U: Yes, I remember that

M: Good Good.. you're going to meet Micheal Myers first

A/n- I just wanted to say that I don't know Micheal or Jason's character to much so I apologize if I get something wrong

Micheal is immortal do to a cult situation that's why he is are most dangerous one. For the most part he is docile and won't attack but always keep your eye on him, he's quite and stealthy. He's also mute, (might make him able to talk in future chapters tho) do to trauma and such.
The only times Micheal is more hostile is around Halloween, we keep a very close eye on him and he can't leave his room. He lashes out and tried/has killed guards.
Don't talk about his family if you know anything and keep your movements slow.

Mandy stops in front of a guarded room with a bared door

Well here we go..

Mandy greets the guards and swipes her card, then a click.
A guard opens the door as me and Mandy walk in, then the guard following behind.

M: Hi Micheal.. I have a someone with me, she's going to be your nurse

Micheal Keeps his head down looking at the desk he's sitting in as his long blonde hair hides a bit of his face. Around him was paper masks he was making but hadn't finished them by the way they looked.

You walk towards Micheals desk slowly and greet him

Hi Micheal, I'm y/n. I'm going to be your nurse.. oh- did you make these?
You said as you looked at the paper masks.