Into The Walls

TW: Talks about abuse

                                      ᓚᘏᗢ

I get up out of bed and head to the bathroom to see the damage Stu and Freddy did yesterday. I look at myself in the mirror and pull down my shirt.. yup.. hickeys all over my neck!
Ima need to cover this up cause who knows how the others will react. I cover up the hickeys with good old makeup and a hoodie.
I head downstairs so I can get some breakfast in my stomach and see what's up with everyone one else.

No one

No one's in the kitchen.. hm ok. I mean I thought I would at least see one person in the kitchen or on my way to the kitchen, oh well, I wonder where everyone is tho.

I go on with my day and make myself some scrumptious food 😋 scrambled eggs with a side of bacon and a piece of toast, oh and a bowl of strawberries! ( Change if u want(: ) I go to the living room to eat cuz I wanna watch some tv, maybe the news to see what's up in this world or maybe watch some Scooby doo, dateline, something like that.
After lots of thinking I put on (movie/show choice) and start eating.

From the corner of my eye I see one of my bigger paintings moving- oh, now Brahms is stepping out

I look at Brahms seeing him standing there looking at me with such cute eyes, wearing some sweats with a tank and a cardigan of course. I pat the seat next to me, signaling for him to come sit with me, he comes walking over to me and sitting down.

Hi Brahms :) what's up? How are the walls working for you?

Hi y/n :D The walls are great! All the exits are nice and tall so I don't have to crawl out and everything's actually spacious considering everything looks normal from the outside but uh I came over cause I saw you from the walls and I uh saw you had bacon. .

Oh, I'm guessing you want some bacon?

Mhm

-

I look down at my bacon than up at Brahms than back down.. I close my eyes for a second than push my plate towards Brahms, he happily takes the plate and eats a slice of my bacon.

Brahms had pulled his mask up to eat the bacon cuz duh, that how it goes in but it made me think.
I've never seen Brahms face. . I've only seen his chin, lips, and a bit of the side of his face. Though, I never asked to see.
I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't notice Brahms staring down at me.

Y/n?..

Hm? Oh- sorry Brahms

Haha it's ok :) ..

I wanted to ask you something y/n

Oh ok, what's up?

If you're not doing anything, maybe wanna hang out with me?..