Jealousy

꧁♥︎꧂

It's been a few weeks since the Sinclair brothers came and so for so good. They've been acting good with me and the others, I'm starting to trust them a bit more but I'm still keeping my guard up just in case they wanna pull something. You know, like how some people will meet someone, build trust, and then back stab them? Yeah that's how I'm feeling right now and I just want to be prepared for me but mostly the others.

Besides that though; I wanted to plan a movie night with everyone and watch all the twilight movies. It was something me and Esther would do when we were younger, staying up all night with our snacks and blankets, even imitating Bella Swan with all her funny facial expressions she would make.
It was kinda hard to pick twilight because the other option was watching all the Star Wars movies, I even saw some clips about the newest movies and I gotta say... That Kylo Ren guy is FINEEE  and his grandfather but twilight won tonight because it's got two hot guys 🧛 🐺 if ykyk.

For tonight I wanted to get all the goodies set up and make our at home "theater" all cute. It's not exactly a actual theater but it's close enough.

Kinda something like this

I wanted it to be a surprise but I might need some help but I feel like someone will come find me, then another, and then everyone will find out and it won't be a surprise. Maybe if I ask Vincent and Jason they'll stay silent about it.. (I mean they can barely speak anyways) yeah I actually think that might work. All I have to do is find them :)

...

~I would go out to night but I haven't got a stitch to wear~ This man said it's cru-  Oh! Oh Jason!

(I spotted Jason in the library with a few comics around him with him sitting on a bean bag, it was such a cute sight to see.)

J: 👋🏼

Y/n: Hii, could you help me with something? But you need to keep it a secret. Pleasee?

J: What do I need to help you with? (Signing)