Settling In

𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𓋼𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𓋼𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𓋼𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𓋼𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊

Y/n's POV-
It's been five days since everyone moved in and things are going pretty well! Everyone is settling in and getting used to living all together and not behind bars. Oh! And everything went pretty well with the asylum, by the time the firefighters arrived, the asylum was already burnt down for the most part. As far as anyone knows me and everyone working there are dead. The reporters say that the police haven't said anything about the slashers yet, if they're all alive or dead. Besides that I got everything under control, it's was actually funny cause Freddy and Chucky were fighting and Chucky was biting Freddy's ankle! It was so funny to see the burnt man yell in pain and dance around trying to get the little ginger off of him. I eventually told them to stop fighting and to apologize to each other, and they actually did! They tried to cut me off with their reasons but I still got them to apologize.

I don't plan on leaving the house until we start to run low on supplies but I stocked up on food, personal hygiene products, and all that good stuff so it could last a while. But having Micheal, Brahms, Jason, and Thomas living with me are gonna make my pockets run dry! These big boys go through a lot of food. Well I mean I kinda like to snack a lot to, heh..
Right now tho, me and Esther are walking through the garden in my backyard. She's going on about everything that happened when she was living her double life before she got caught. We both have baskets so we can collect some goodies from the garden. I mean I don't grow much but I do have some random stuff growing, manly flowers. But I do have mint, rosemary, thyme, yams, potatoes, cucumbers, and I think that's it.

-

Esther: Oh Oh! Y/n! When I went into the kids treehouse you'll never believe what I saw! It was pretty fun.

U: Haha really, wait wait, let me guess...
Naked girls?

Esther: Mhm

U: Gosh how did he get ahold of that??

E: Probably his friends

U: Yeah

E: Oh and I was thinking for dinner we could pick some potatoes and make garlic roasted potatoes? With (your favorite meal)?

U: Ooo that does sound good, plus you know how much Freddy and Stu like their potatoes.

E: Freddy eats?

U: I guess so,
Oh and there's probably a ton of potatoes so maybe we could make mashed potatoes one night

E: Yeah sounds good:)

...

Me and Esther walk back to the house with baskets filled with goodies and potatoes, lots of potatoes. We tiredly walk to the kitchen with the heavy baskets but when Thomas spots us, he kindly takes said baskets and plops them into the sink. Esther then leaves to wherever after saying bye & thanks.

U: Hey Thomas! Thanks for the help, I swear pulling and plucking everything was actually pretty tiring. What's up with you tho?

Thomas pulls out a small notepad and pen and begins to write.

T: I ᕼOᑭᗴ YOᑌ ᗪOᑎ'T ᗰIᑎᗪ TᕼᗩT I TOOK TᕼIᔕ ᗷOOK ᗷᑌT I ᗯᗩᑎT TO ᑌᔕᗴ IT ᔕO I ᑕᗩᑎ TᗩᒪK TO YOᑌ.. ᗷᑌT I ᗯᗩᔕ ᒍᑌᔕT ᘜOᑎᑎᗩ ᘜO ᔕᗴT Tᖇᗩᑭᔕ ᗩᖇOᑌᑎᗪ Tᕼᗴ ᕼOᑌᔕᗴ( I hope you don't mind that I took this book but I want to use it so I can talk to you.. but I was gonna go set traps around the house)

U: Yeah that's totally ok :)

T: YOᑌᖇ Tᕼᗴ ᗷᗴᔕT! ᗯOᑌᒪᗪ YOᑌ ᒪIKᗴ TO ᑕOᗰᗴ ᗯITᕼ ᗰᗴ? Iᖴ YOᑌᖇ ᑎOT TO TIᖇᗴᗪ

U: Sure :) I would like that

T: :D ᒪᗴTᔕ ᘜO Tᕼᗴᑎ!

Me and Thomas spent time walking, talking, and setting traps.

U: anddd.. we're done!

T: ᗰᕼᗰ

U: Ready to go home and have some dinner?

T: Yᗴᔕ! Iᗰ ᔕTᗩᖇᐯIᑎᘜ

U: Ok big guy, let's head back then-

T: Y/ᑎ.. I ᑎᗴᐯᗴᖇ ᘜOT TO TᕼᗩᑎK YOᑌ ᖴOᖇ ᗴᐯᗴᖇYTᕼIᑎᘜ, ᔕO ᗩᔕ ᗩ TᕼᗩᑎKᔕ..

Thomas pulls back his note book and cradles my face with one hand, tugging his mask and starts leaning in-

Oh shi!- is he-? I-

Thomas's lips meet mine..

He really just kissed me!

-I look at him shocked-

Iᗰ ᔕOᖇᖇY Y/ᑎ ᗪIᗪ YOᑌ ᑎOT ᒪIKᗴ TᕼᗩT?..

I- No! No no! I didn't like it- I loved it!.. I mean
-sigh- I enjoyed it, thank you Thomas :)

T: :D

After all that me and Thomas walked back, opening the door for me like a gentleman and we headed for the kitchen. Dinner needs to get done by someone.

Freddy: Hey~ y/n, what are you doing with little bitch boy here-

-Gasp-

YOU KISSED HER??!! YOU BITCH-

Wait- how did y-

-Gasp-

YOU. DID. NOT.

U: Stu-?

ᔕTOᑭ ᖇᗴᗩᗪIᑎᘜ ᕼᗴᖇ ᗰIᑎᗪ Kᖇᑌᗴᘜᗴᖇ!

U: He can do that-

I want a kiss!!

Fuck off you brat!
I can't believe this!..

Thomas pulled me close, giving the other slasher a death glare

Just you wait tonight y/n ;)

With that Freddy vanished and I was left with an annoyed Thomas and a jealous Stu.

-sigh-

Welp.. I need to get dinner started

  𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𓋼𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𓋼𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𓋼𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊𖡼𖤣𖥧𖡼𓋼𖤣𖥧𓋼𓍊

Shout out to CamsterHale for the inspiration to use font for some slashers, check them out, their books are amazing!!

I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter 😏 I think I should start adding some more spice to this story buttt I do apologize for taking foreverrr to post this part. I did have writers block so any ideas you guys have I'll be happy to listen and perhaps put it in the story :D

Till next time 💋