Nice to meet you

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞

Y/n's Pov-

-

U: Alrighty, ready to go?

Stu: You sure you still wanna go?

Billy: Yeah with everything that just happened?

U: Yeah if I don't go now I'll never go

Billy: Ok let's go then

-

We go to my garage and I guess the boys were a bit surprised about my collection of some cars I own and motorcycles.

-

- Audi RS e-tron GT
-Bugatti La voiture noire
- W Motors Lykan HyperSport
Some Bentleys, Ferrari's, Porsches, and so on
-MV Agusta F4 R 312
SUZUKI GSX1300 R Hayabusa
Damon Hypersport Premier

-

Billy: Now I knew you had money but this?! This is Money.

Stu: I.. Wha.. so many cars.. :0
Can we take the Bugatti??!

U: Sorry Stu but nope. We're gonna take my Toyota Camry TRD V6 because I don't need people in my business on why I have these type of cars

Billy: Then do these cars just lay around?

U: No I go out in them around here where's there's not a lot of people or when I'm going all out and take the long drive down town and party a little-
Plus I don't need you guys spilling anything in my Bugatti

-

We all hop in the Toyota and take the drive to the nearest grocery store. I was driving, Billy in the passenger seat and Stu in the back. I'll admit that the drive was kinda fun, we talked, laughed, and blasted some music that me and Stu sang together.
Once we get to the store though I hand Stu some sunglasses and Billy a hat to pull down to cover his face. Now we just need to go in and grab what we need and then head out, and now I can finally get more of my favorite chips before everyone else eats it.

                                        .   .   .

U: Alright, you guys are gonna stick with me but if you need to grab something from like the next aisle or whatever then go ahead, just don't go around getting unnecessary attention from people. Got it?

Stu: Got it

Billy: Yeah I got it sweetie

U: Alright so first let's go get your cereal Stu

                                       .   .   .

Stu picks out his cereal, and we go get other things like snacks, cleaning supplies, cute things for my garden, dvds, and such.
Billy and Stu decided to leave me for a few minutes to go get the chips we want for movie night while I'm still in the gardening section.
While in the gardening section, I saw a man. He was cute, he wasn't like a business man having a night out in downtown in some fancy restaurant type of handsome. Just a hard working, scruffy, country man type of handsome. He caught me looking at him and gave me the cutest smile I've seen today. I ended up smiling back but looked away. He came over to me and introduced himself.  

-

??: Hi there

U: Hi

L: I'm Lester :)

U: I'm Sadie :)

L: Hi Sadie, a pretty name for a pretty girl

U: Haha thank you-

??: Lester c'mon now we need to get going-.. oh hi Ms

Y/n: Hi

??: Uh sorry for interrupting, I'm Bo

Y/n: Oh no it's alright, and my names Sadie, nice to meet you Bo

Bo kinda just stares at me for a second with a grin before saying their byes and leaving. I just used a fake name cause I ain't don't want anyone in my busy, getting caught. Once Bo and Lester leave Stu and Billy come around the corner asking who those guys were. I told them what had happened and then we continue on.
I mean Bo was pretty handsome, him and Lester. They weren't carrying much either, Bo had a first-aid kit and Lester had picked up some rope and gardening scissors. I don't why I remember what they were buying or why I'm even thinking about it but oh well.
..
I wonder if I'll ever see them again
..

Me and the others check out and get to the car to get back home.
Stu gets in the passenger seat this time while Billy is in the back. We played our music, sung, and just talked. And once we get home I have the boys take the groceries in.

                                    𓆝 𓆟 𓆞

I apologize it's so short 🥲 💋