PART 22

A/N: a meme to make up for your pain from the chapters from before

party poison's pov

i rubbed my feet from on my boots, trying to make the uncomfortable feeling go away. the more i thought about what had just happened, i kept blaming myself for it.

if i had only moved a little faster to take the charger.. she would still be with us..

i suddenly jumped in place as my brother held my hand tightly, rubbing on edge trying to comfort me. i sighed, leaning against him, putting my head on his shoulder feeling his blonde hair against my forehead.

ghoul turned around to me from the front seat, letting his arms hold himself from his face.

"come on poison. don't be so quiet. you make me feel bad for talking too much. besides, it's not your fau-"

"no ghoul. stop trying to deny it. i knew it's my fault, only if i moved a bit faster while taking a charger for you, i would've been able to save her."

then the idea hit my head:
i could still save her. the BL/ind wasn't amazingly protected compared to my ray gun and skills. and i could just take her and get out. yea..

jet star spoke while looking at me through the dirty back view mirror

"please tell me you are not thinking of saving her, poison."

i didn't say anything, nor make a sign of agreement nor disagreement, i just stayed put, still laying on kobra's shoulder.

Y/K/N's pov

the lady kept smiling to my face, looking through my bright colored outfits
"you got some colorful taste, hm?"

i didn't say anything, making sure i didn't give any leads on the boys or missile.
the lady said a few words to the dracs, and they pulled out a scissor from the table, reaching towards me. i gulped deeply as i saw them approaching my arm.

then i heard snipping noises, only to see that they were cutting my jacket to take it off. i moved in place my in frustration. the dracs didn't care if they cut me while cutting up the jacket so i felt a few cuts here and there

the lady looked at me as the dracs pulled the jacket off me. i sighed looking at her face,

"if you are trying to take a word out of me, you shouldn't even try."

she raised an eyebrow at me, her eyes getting smaller as she started to examine me with her dark colored eyes. then she leaned against my ear, sending shivers down my spine

"we'll see about that, dear."

the lady looked up to the door, and saying something in words i couldn't understand. after a few seconds, a dozen of draculoids entered the room.
and as far as i could see from the door that was only open for a second or two, the hallway didn't seem too long to runaway from.

the lady reached her hand out as if she was waiting for something. one of the dracs handed her a pair of white gloves that made me nervous. she pulled on the gloves, ending it with a plop sound.

pulling on the annoying smile again, she looked at me right in the eye, saying each and every word slowly, as if i wouldn't understand

"now, where are the fabulous four, hm?"

i shook my head, trying to get out of the grip of the straps holding me down to the dentist like chair and the hands above my head started to get tighter

"hey, answer my question and we'll make this less painful for you, yes?"

i didn't say anything, making sure she didn't see me scared. then again, she said something to the drac standing right in front of me, making him walk towards me and throw a punch on the spot i was earlier punched in the car.

i started couching, my vision getting blurry and my ears started to ring more by the second. the lady pulled on the sides of her gloves again, looking at me.

"where is trans am?"

shit, she knew the name of it too.. i closed my eyes, trying to stop the ringing and trying to make my fear go away. the lady giggled, as i could feel she was still staring at me

"oh so you do know stuff about trans am. tell me where it is okay? i just simply want you tell me the location."

i didn't say anything, keeping my eyes shut. i didn't answer yet and i wasn't gonna answer. i knew i was strong and i knew i could do it

the lady sighed in front of me, repeating the things she said before the drac punched me.

but this time, i got punched from both my stomach and my nose. feeling the blood ooze out and leak beside my mouth, i felt the taste of metal staining my tongue. my shirt started to get wet from the blood, making me more uncomfortable by the second.

hesitantly, i opened my eyes, staring at her with a serious face

"no."

she suddenly furrowed her brows, looking at me with disappointment

"i thought we could get a thing out of you, no?"

i didn't say anything, trying to figure out in my head how to get out of these black leather straps. as i looked down the straps, the lady sighed saying something to the person holding my head.

the hand on my right side let go of my head for a second, making small chiming noises behind me.
as the hand turned around- i understood that from the wind coming from behind me, it handed the lady some sort of syringe that had a black substance in it.

i shook my head, looking at the lady who was holding the syringe with the black substance in it, flickering it now and then.

she looked at me without a smile on her face, holding the syringe near my neck as i shook myself in place, trying to stop her, screams escaping my mouth as i couldn't hold them in anymore

suddenly, i felt a wave of pain on my neck, making my E/C eyes go wide, making me wonder where i went wrong. as the metal clanked, i heard liquid come out of it's holder and into my skin, making me feel dizzy.

the last thing i heard was three words from the lady before my eyes went on full black

"good night, dear."