PART 26

ghoul pulled off his yellow bandana, pulling it over kobra's wound.

i wanted to look at the wound, i wanted to help him but i had other matters and the moment.
i quickly pulled out my ray gun, pulling it towards the drac that i looked at furiously.

then it happened again. but this time it was real.

a glimpse of bright color swinging from the wrist of someone i know. my hands started to shake, from not knowing what to do.

the words "Y/K/N.." had already left my mouth but it was so quiet and filled with unbelief, only i could hear it.
ghoul kept looking at me and back to kobra. he bit his lower lip, looking inpatient.

"COME ON POISON, SHOOT IT WHEN YOU HAVE THE CHANCE!"

"i can't." i spoke louder this time, while walking to my old friend, who was now enemy. "it's Y/K/N."

a whimper left missile's mouth as i felt she kept staring at me, and back to the draculoid. as i was close enough to the old friend, before she could shoot me, i was smart enough to at least push the ray gun off her hand.

grumblings that sounded so much lower than her actual voice were heard. i didn't want to hurt her but also didn't know a way to un-transformation her from this gross form.

so before i pushed her down, not too hard though, i made sure to pull of the badly made draculoid mask.

laying on the ground, unarmed was my friend, my lover. but she looked off. very off.

her eyes, including white parts, were pitch black. even though it was black, it didn't have any shine to it which made her look like dead but alive. her Y/H/L hair was cut shorter than usual, almost as if it was like that so it was easier to control her.

i bit my lower lip, still trying to figure out what to do to turn her back. while i kept staring at her, which didn't last long, once again gunshots behind me were blasting.
i tried to turn around to help, but i couldn't move as someone had jumped on me.

quickly enough, i realized that she was commanded to take us out. well that wasn't gonna be so easy since we were the all mighty fab four.

my ears ran louder, while her hands were on my throat, squeezing, trying to breath better while trying to take her hands off, pulling off my throat.
i tried to look for a place where how she might be turned into this.

a small piece of black metal caught my sight on the side of her neck, which seemed very unusual.
i needed a quick plan or i was going to die from chocking on my lover's hands.

i didn't wanna kill her but it seemed like there was no other choice.

i suddenly gasped as i was able to pull her hands off my throat, oxygen helping me to think better. but now it was my turn to my hands on the throat.

i reached out for her throat, quickly wrapping my ragged hands around it. but they didn't go there to choke her. it was just to pull her closer.

as i placed her lips on mine, i heard groanings back from where i was laying. the gunshots finally stoped, but even worse than that, ghoul started talking

"it's no time for lovey dovey shit dumbass!!"

but i didn't do this just because to kiss her. it was to catch her at a surprise and the pull out the black metal on her neck.

my hands wrapped around her neck, nibbling on the black metal. i pulled her skin apart with my fingers while pulling out  the bloody, black piece.

blood ran down her neck, while we stared at each other. she moved back sitting on the floor of the hallway.
i looked back at her face, trying to see in the dark if her eyes were back to normal, other than pitch black.

"poison..?"

her voice was tired, but only a bit of it was enough to make me excited. i looked at her pink tinted cheeks.

"hi Y/K/N."

i got up, while the alarms still rang reaching my hand out for Y/K/N, to help her get up. she held the bleeding part of her neck, leaning on me, looking at me with a confused expression.

"what happened?"

ghoul, sighed, his hands on his hips while jet star help kobra get up.
"you shot kobra. and it's the second time now."

an annoyed smile covered my face while looking at ghoul.
"she didn't shoot him the first time!"

"but technically kobra got shot because of her, so it can be said as she shot him!"

kobra looked at both of with an pained expression

"stop arguing and let's get out here!"

holding Y/K/N's hand, i started running after the four others.
"i really would rather smell those gross caps on your door now.."

i laughed looking back at her tired but now happy face. i felt really glad that all of us was finally back together.

"what was that, ms i-would-never-smell-those-caps?"

"oh come on, you know what i said!"
she said, with an super annoyed face. and well i was pretty sure i heard the guys in front of me roll their eyes, but you know, jokingly.