lucien-senpai

𝓅𝓇ℴ𝓁ℴℊ𝓊ℯ

Inside the Ramshackle dorm, one chaos of a battle ensues. A male and a what rather looks like a... we don't know, can be seen from afar. 

But, eh, no one is interested nor have the time to look there as the entrance ceremony at Night Raven College just ended. 

After the long predicament of Yuu's day it is finally time for a well deserved rest. 

Yuu opened his eyes. Huh? Is it morning already? He didn't know he fell asleep so he rather feel that he had only a blink of a sleep. 

Looking for the way to the cafeteria with Grim, Yuu felt a sudden weight on his shoulders that shook his entire being down the spine. A gasp from him can be heard. 

"Where you going? You lost? Want help? You are heading to the forest at this time of this day if you don't know. Don't worry brotha, I got you." A head appeared from behind as if it sprout out of his shoulders. Yuu again became aware of the weight on his shoulders so he slightly blamed the stranger inside his mind for almost giving him a heart attack.

He gazed at his side to observe the stranger without turning his head. First of all, he is pale as fu- paper. Yuu meant he's pale as paper. His tall perky nose shouts confidence, Yuu didn't know how he heard it.

The stranger's black choppy bangs/fringe covered up his eyes reaching a cheek-long length. His head is covered with a black hood. 

"Hello? If you don't mind, to the cafeteria please. Uhm??" Yuu gently removed the stranger's hands off and turned around seeing the pale as paper skinned male. He is tall so he was bent down to Yuu's level.

He is actually wearing a cloak that covered him over all which is why Yuu can't figure anything about him. 

"Lucien-pai Valentin." he, Lucienpai (?), snorted as if he said something funny. 

"Henchman, let's ditch this hobo for sure. Chop chop!" Grim said. He doesn't want to associate himself with hobo's. 

"I'm Yuu. This is Grim." "It's master Grim for you!"

"Okay, sure. I'm Lucien-pai. I told you, Lucien-pai." I can see stars shining around him. He's burning his gaze to me wearing that big smile of his. I'm sure he's waiting for something.

We stood silent for a minute.

And a minute.

A minute.

A minute.

And a minute.

" Uh, hehe. Okay. I'm Lucien.... " he smiled. Yuu is not sure if it is fake since he can't see his eyes. "A senpai, that is."

"Ah, sorry, Lucien-senpai. I'll ask again kindly, if it not that much trouble, can you please lead us to the cafeteria? It's okay if you refuse." 

"Ehh, not really. I was the one who offered help eh? Le'ssgo." he whispered a word before he enthusiastically yelled. 

"The usual for me and beef steak plus a plate of tuna." Lucien clapped his hands at the end of his sentence.

"Nyehe. As expected of my henchman 2."

"Wait! I don't have money-"

"Huh? You talking? Anyways add that to my tab." 

"A tab?!" Yuu is distressed. How can he accept this free? After he learned that it will be put on the tab of his senpai?!

Yuu looked straight into the eyes of the person behind the counter to show his disagreement and to possibly tell him telepathically not to put the beef steak on Lucien's tab.

"Sure Lucien, don't worry 'bout it." the old male gave out a booming laugh meanwhile Grim and Lucien joined the laughing fit.

What's up with these people? And that, er, raccoon.

And he gave up. Now he is sitting in front of Lucien, beside Grim. "Which dorm you from?"

Yuu was a bit hesitant at first, "Ramshackle."

"Oh-" Lucien paused shortly, "Hades." Lucien sighed. "Top floor, east wing, first hallway from left to right, end of the corridor, left room. Use it."

"Guh nya?!" Grim was surprised, he just did not understand what Lucien said.

"Anyways we need to keep going, Grim. We need to get started cleaning." Yuu wanted to leave. Not to sound rude but Lucien is just... Yuu have an unsettling feeling about him. Yuu also noticed that almost everyone greeted him when they were passing by the streets and halls. 

The whole air that surrounds him screams trouble. He smells like trouble. He looks like trouble.

He mean, just look at Grim. His whole being stated trouble. He don't want any more of those.

"Sure, man. Don't worry I got you bro." he waved with his gloved hand, smiling with his teeth shown. Yuu noticed a chipped tooth of Lucien's.

Lucien Valentin huh. All Yuu know is that he's a senpai.

5 more available chapters on quotev