Uno

The lesson went smoothly and Lucien also made it in time. The lesson only consisted of an exercise, most likely a warm up for flight class later. Things have been going well lately and it made sense that his bad luck starts acting up now. It's been a plentiful minute of walking around and looking for the forest deity and Lucien still has no clue where to find him.

The burger for the forest deity is now cold. Lucien feels like he is disrespecting the other party. He is now more determined to find the deity. Then again, the burger is now cold.

Lucien did not know where he pulled out the courage from but when he saw a passing student with a burger in their hands he blurted out the words, "Excuse me, can we exchange burgers?"

"Ah, man. Eh, ah, me? Ohhh. The what? Oh, burgers. Burgers. Well, you know- I could have gave it to you you know, er. But, yeah, I kinda need it too right now? I dunno, why do you wanna exchange burgers in the first place? Our dorm leader is this tall and super strong~ I think he'll eat me if I don't give him his lunch in time. Shh, hey! If you say to him what I told you I will totally bite you! I know I talk too much so bear with it. So, what is this burger to you huh?!" senpai—as Lucien noticed— is... wow, he used at least four different expressions. Being caught up in the mood, Lucien started blabbering too.

"The burger- that, for me, is the most important thing to me right now, senpai. I accidentally disturbed a deity. Senpai, I'm telling the truth. Instead of this cold burger I think I should offer a newly cooked one because senpai I think will never be pardoned and be cursed for the rest of my life. Please, while you are at it, help me find the deity too, senpai." Like a bee, Lucien is buzzing. His tone is monotonous but like a rapper, the words are continuously coming out of his mouth without a stop.

"W-whew, here you go a burger from your senpai." With a blink of an eye, their burges are now switced. "Ahahahahaha- yes, yes. Senpai! I'm Uno by the way! From Savanaclaw." Uno's tail is wagging like crazy. Uno was struck every time Lucien said the word 'senpai.' That's how easily he gave in.

"H-hello Uno-senpai. I'm Lucien.... from...___" Lucien, who's now in his right mind have his volume unconsciously slowly go down.

"What? Kinda didn't hear the last part- but anyway! Accompany me to deliver my dorm leader's cold axe lunch! If I get punished, we get punished together! Let's go!" seemingly enthusiastic, Uno snatched Lucien away out the hallways.

Lucien thanked his misfortune.

It was a mess. Turns out, the deity is Savanaclaw's house warden! He goes 'ah, whatever. Punishment blah blah, never do the same thing again or else-' and both Uno and Lucien got kicked out— more precisely shooed out— of some random place in the campus forest.

After knowing the whole scenario, Uno held his stomach area while laughing. "That's insane, HAHAHAHA- who would've thought! AHAhahahA! Ack- my ribcage hurts- HAhahahAhha- I can't stop laughing, it hurts- huff, huff~ PwahHahahAh. Infirmary- get me to the infirmary, hAHhh~"

Lucien didn't hesitate to help his kind hearted senpai and immediately offered a helping hand.

"Uno-senpai, why did you decided to help me?" Lucien curiously asked as to Uno-senpai won't have any profit exchanging burgers with him include him also knowing the possibility of being punished.

"Hmm, eh? Uhm, experience is the best teacher..." Of course Uno won't say the real reason because it's just lame. Being called senpai. Huh, really, who'd believe that?

It was a comfortable silence—for Lucien —on their way to he infirmary with Uno leading the way. Well, Lucien technically knows the way but choose not to say. On the other hand, for Uno, it was uncomfortable as he is feeling a bit shy. Lucien being taller than him is one of the reasons.

---