ocean

Does it ever feel unreal? The fatigue you feel after a swim.... the embrace of the water feels like an endless void enveloping me into my death. Safe and sound, safe and sound, yet when I tried to breathe to take one foot off the grave, instead of relief I felt the pain. Piercing. I'm stuck in a chokehold, almost lifeless and giving in. It's pulling me down. Slowly. Into the ocean floor. My consciousness was fading in, fading out. My other half is gone but when I look up, I can see his light. I know... we're both under that same moon... soaking under that same moonlight. You were calling my name, you wanted to embrace me, but...The darkness of the seas was devouring my whole being. Then... I was saved ...but a piece of me was left loitering in that abyss of suffering.

The sensation of his tears falling makes him feel relief. He was once stuck in the ocean, asking for help, while his tears became one with the cause of his suffocation.

There are no restrictions on the land. Only the land is safe. But the people beg to differ. They are the danger.

Inside this dark room, he can move, he can breathe, and pleas can be made. There's hope.

Lucien is holding onto his unwavering faith, he knows that this is not the end of it. The perpetrator does not mean any harm; he just wants to deliver a lesson.

"Stay away from Vil."