flask bcs water is oxidane

In the middle of the night.

​Lucien is walking around the campus like Severus Snape whilst holding a Marauder's map. Oh sorry, it's rather a normal map.

He took a short nap and decided to take a walk. Credits to his very reliable big bros, Lucius and Luce, he now have a simple NRC map, hall names, rooms, place with best sceneries, secret doors and where to find them- According to his 'big bros'

Lucius was sorted into Scarabia as a freshman and Luce was in Octavinelle. Just minor details, so he also have the architectural design of Scarabia's dorm and and a rough construction of Octavinelle's dorm. Both Lucius and Luce know that Lucien like being sneaky.

Still, how in the underworld did Luce survived when Octavinelle's dorm is under the sea? He must be lying about that part... or maybe there's a potion for that?

Lucien suddenly shivered when he remembered the phrase 'curiosity killed that cat.' Luckily he thinks himself as a baby raven. He's safe for now.

He is quite interested about 'shop w/ evrytin yah lookin' 4.'

Arriving inside the destination with a 'ding' Lucien heard a voice, "Welcome to Mister S's Mystery Shop. You looking for something, my little imp?"

"Yes." Lucien tested what the note 'shop w/ evrytin yah lookin' 4.' meant.

---

Lucien's big bros didn't lie about that stuff, he even bought an upright piano which will be delivered in his room. Minor details aside, Lucien got what he wanted and went back to his dorm room easily avoiding students who are coming back from the welcoming party. It's not a talent, it's a skill Lucien acquired.

After checking if his corridor mate is back-he's not yet back-Lucien hurried inside his room, took out his stationary set to write a letter.

One of the things Lucien learned from books, series, and movies is that everyone have different cultures and traditions. Lucien liked a particular tradition where in you give your-not necessarily-new neighbors a small gift. Lucien hoped that his gift would be appreciated.

It is a hydro flask from the campus shop and a little genuine letter from him that he brainstormed for half an hour.

After sneaking his letter in front of the opposite dorm room door with the huge axe hydro flask on top, Lucien felt drained of energy and fell asleep with Luthor and Loki.

---

Vil Schoenheit got fame and beauty and he knows it. Imagine the contempt he felt after seeing that one fellow freshman who walks like he bear the burden of the world. He told his fellow freshman named Rook Hunt-whom Vil met at the welcoming party- to tell him if he saw a fellow freshman from Pomefiore with a lousy posture as he needs to discipline him.

Losing track of time because of conversing with other people about beauty products, Vil hastily went back to his assigned dorm room. He needs to have enough sleep. To avoid mayhem between Pomefiore residents, Vil's room was placed at an end of an empty corridor only two rooms are present including his. In front of his dorm room is what seems to be a hydro flask and a... Letter?

It's only been a day and he's already receiving gifts. Quietly entering his room, Vil removed some of his clothing to remove some weight and so he can relax his body. He hummed to himself while carefully opening the letter secured with a Pomefiore logo shaped wax.

Dear corridor mate,

The hydro flask that comes with this letter is a small gift from me. It's just a tradition. Please do take care of me. For emergencies please text me on Disghost. username: Black Knight#XXXX

p.s. I wrote this for about half an hour. If you want to talk to me in person please inform me a week beforehand as I need to prepare my self.

Lucien V.

Vil suppressed an amused face as this 'Lucien' person seems not to be aware that Vil Schoenheit is actually residing inside this room. Maybe this person used to live in the dungeons? Vil doesn't know.

---

After completing his morning routine Vil actually decided beforehand that he will take a walk around the campus at dawn to look for the cafeteria.

He opened his door seemingly at the same time with the person on the opposite corridor.

"Oh." The other person briefly said. Looks like he was just about to on his cloak hood over his head.

Vil can recognize those slumped shoulders anywhere. It's the lousy guy from yesterday! Scanning his over all appearance-by the way, the other person looks frozen in place-Vil have one opinion about him, "You look like a Black Magic Mangave. That won't do."

"Uhhhh." Lucien did not know what corridor mate mean but all he knows that his knees are shaking. "Yah wan' go to thee caferia?"

Lucien wanted to take back what he said and just close his door and never come out again.

Vil approached Lucien to touch his head and check his hair but when his hand was near Lucien flinched and squatted down a little with his arms up for defense.

"My." Vil clenched his jaw as he realized his mistake. He flinched. The other guy flinched. That's concerning. Taking his hand back down, he turned around, "It would be very convenient if you can lead the way. Make haste and take heed."

Lucien walked like a baby duckling, small hurried steps, "Then, f-follow me. ..?" and he lead the way.

When Lucien opened his door he was stupefied by the gorgeous male in front of him. Lucien was too stunned to speak. He would've kneel then and there if it wasn't for the door that's supporting him. Lucien have no idea who that person is but one look is all what made Lucien conclude that corridor mate is a popular kid. Corridor mate also smells expensive and he gives off noble aura.

Lucien is so judgemental, he became the type of person he loathe. What can he do, he likes to observe different kinds of behavior and he notices very little things that makes him do subconscious deductions. That's one of the reason why he stay away from people because he assumes and thinks too much.

---

axe : ass "huge axe hydro flask."

I feel like I actually made them hoes out of character.