CHAPTER 7

VII

      » Dangerous Woman «0:44 ─〇───── 3:56     ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

      » Dangerous Woman «
0:44 ─〇───── 3:56
     ⇄   ◃◃   ⅠⅠ   ▹▹   ↻

────── {⌘} ──────

°
°
°

"There's already monsters, who can do that for us" he smirked as a wave of monsters approached from behind the cavalry.

The monsters spared no time to give the knights a hard beating, their ambush destroyed the knights formation.

One general ranked monster, swung his axe at the head captain which was blocked by Naofumi's shield. He grunts while taking the impact, not forgetting to call his party.

"Y/N! Raphtalia!"

Two figures sprung from his back, the white haired beauty swung herself, midair. Making the impact of her leg landing on the side of the monster's head, a lot stronger which led to its beheading.

The Tanuki demi-human slashed her blade onto the nearby monsters' head.
Killing it on one strike.

"You've improved, Raphtalia" Y/N complimented her blade work, as she backflips into the air. Throwing Bakuya at the knights direction, while clasping Kanshou in her left hand.

"Thank you, Y/N!” Raphtalia felt even more motivated to finish this fight in a faster and stronger way. Their teamwork was impeccable.

"Listen up! Take out the ones around you first!" Naofumi gave instructions to the knight while blocking the monster's attacks from killing any of them. "I'll block their attacks, you rush in and kill them!"

"Why should we take orders from a criminal!?" The great knight hollered in anger, looking at Naofumi as if he's a pest, not a hero who was summoned from another world.

Naofumi stared at him, devoid of any emotion, his sanity is almost broken from having to save ungrateful people with his life. The knight felt some fear creep on him.