CHAPTER 5

Naofumi's POV

The wave will be arriving soon and we will be teleported to the location where it will be appearing. I looked at Raphtalia and Y/n to see how they're doing. Raphtalia was slightly nervous, while y/n she's just there comforting Raphtalia while sharpening her daggers. Then there it is

Five

Four

Three

Two

One...

Bright light surrounded us and we were transferred to this place.

"Where are we?" I asked Y/n

"It appears we have been transferred to another location, near a small village called Lute"

"Then let's go!"

Y/n's POV

I held both Naofumi-sama and Raphtalia by their waists, then jumped.

"Y/n w-what are you doing!?" Naofumi-sama yelled.

"Woah" Raphtalia gasped as we sped through the sky reaching the village of Lute in half a minute.

"Apologies but I find this the fastest way to arrive in our destination" I apologised while bowing in front of Naofumi-sama

"A-ah its fine, but just give us a warning next time" he said while scratching the back of his head.

Then the monsters started appearing and I estimate that in 5 minutes they will be closing in the village. But then I see someone!

"Raphtalia the villagers haven't evacuated yet, quickly guide them to a cave that's located near over there" I instructed while pointing to the direction.

"Sure!" She then started to lead the villagers to the flip side.

As I held my twin daggers I ran to Naofumi-sama's side. Killing everything that dares go in my way of helping my master.

"Air strike shield!"

I have been witnessing the ways master has matured. All the things he did to be stronger, I just stayed by his side and didn't do anything. Now I won't let anyone get in his way of staying alive!

"Naofumi-sama if I may request?" I said while beheading the monsters.

"*pant* Sure wh-AIR STRIKE SHEILD-at is it?"

" I'd prefer to not join you after this wave" I stated while performing a roundhouse kick.

"W-what!?" He said alarmed

"I don't really favor going to the castle with you to get the-" Then a huge Monster appeared behind master. So I tackled him to the ground while throwing my twin daggers to it's neck beheading it.

"So if you allow me I will be just waiting for you and Raphtalia back at the inn"

Naofumi's POV

"I'd prefer not to join you after this wave" y/n said while kicking the monsters away.

"W-what!?" I stared at her with my eyes widened

'Why!?WHY!? What did I do to make her want to leave me!?'

"I don't really favour going to the castle-" She paused while she tackled me to the ground.

"So if you allow me I will be just waiting for you and Raphtalia at the inn" Eh?

I just realised the position we were in...and she was sitting on my crotch!!

"Naofumi-sama are you all right you look warmer than average" With that she crashed her lips with mine. She's kissing me...holy fuck her tongue is touching mine!! This is all going too fast, that I didn't get to kiss back.

"39.5 degrees"

She said as soon as she disconnected from me, a string of saliva connected us. She immediately got up and did some moves to disconnect the monsters head from their bodies making her all bloody. So I got up slowly still feeling the warmth on my lips.

"Air strike shield!"

I can't get get that out of my head!