CHAPTER 4

Y/n's POV
It took some time but Raphtalia managed to kill it, getting herself and Naofumi-sama bloody. So I offered some assistance.

"Naofumi-sama, Raphtalia If I may, I can clean your clothes with a spell"

"You can?" He said bewildered

"Yes, now stand still"

'Bubble' I thought and bubbles started appearing surrounding them, making a big bubble with them inside.

"Wow amazing!" She squealed while popping some of the bubbles.

After a few moments the giant bubbles popped, showing a clean duo without any scratches or traces of blood.

"Spell finished, you may tell me if there are any sort of discomfort you felt during or after the process"

"It felt great especially when the bubbles started to fly in a line!" Raphtalia said. Naofumi-sama nodded agreeing with the little one.

"Girls make sure to get ready, cause we're going to check out this village called Lute"

After they fought the Cerberus like Monster

Naofumi's POV

"What type of weapons do you use Y/n?" Raphtalia asked as we were walking back from the mine.

What type of weapons can she use? I mostly see her just using the daggers. I just keep looking forward, while listening

"I am an all-rounder, any weapons that will be work for finishing the job like daggers which is what I am using most of the time I can also use the spear, the bow and arrow, the sword, the scythe and a lot more. Spells can also be used for attacking, making it efficient to use with the weapon used in battle" Y/n answered. I felt myself flinch but not that obvious.

"Amazing... how do you know so much?" Raphtalia asked

"Those......things have been imbedded in my soul ever since the beginning" she said with a slight pause.

Ever since the beginning? What does she mean. Does she mean that ever since she's born her parents have been teaching her those? Ahh this is so annoying, she stood by me when no one was. She taught me everything about this world that I didn't know, like how I was suppose to add her to the party and make her my aide to also level up. Wait now that I think about it, on what level is she!? I looked behind myself to see them still talking. Let's see... level 42! And Raphtalia is level 27. While I'm just level 23. But this is great, that while she has already experienced in the battle field it's going to make the second wave a little bit simpler. But let's not get too cocky.