Aamchyantil ek amulya striratna- Devi Ahilya Bai

[This book is of Dhanurdhari (author's surname) ]
1. Introduction:

Ahilya Bai was born in the year 1733 (Note: 1733- was written in book, but it is 1725 according to most and 1733 was the wedding year.)  in the clan of the surname Shinde, and later she was married to Khanderao Holkar. Khanderao Holkar, the son of the great and brave Maratha leader Sardar Malhar Rao Holkar who established his kingdom in Malwa and as a servant of the Peshwa, Malhar Rao danced his safron flag throughout Bharat. Ahilya Bai was that Malhar Rao's daughter-in-law.

Women were the owners of their household works. Men were responsible for the outside works. At that time, the many qualities of women are displayed in houses, in the curtains or on high posts "padvi". They had no connection outside. Women were completely subordinate to men. All they  had to do was to suffer. Everything should be/ must be in the hands of men.   This type of society system was generally/ usually found. But, the following presentation is something extraordinary ! Here, God's plan was nothing like that, it's a bit of a mess, Ahilya Bai was something very unique, very bad incidents happened and situations occurred one after another which surrounded her (Ahilya Bai), in those circumstances she (Ahilya Bai) would leave such a spring in it or forget all the past by seeing it. When the flower is crushed, it gives off a fragrant smell, kind of like that sometimes happens with few humans also like her (Ahilya Bai). That is, a creature or human like her (Ahilya Bai) crushed or tested by many unbearable or dire situations or hardships, with their brilliance and wonderful qualities shine in such a way that there are not enough words or no words to describe or speak about her. Many people are amazed to see her brilliance and wonderful qualities. Such was our Ahilya Devi. It was a great fortune and an incalculable or great benefit to describe it so far, the pen of the present writer considers his own place blessed !