late night apologies

Richelle and Heath sat and spoke until everyone decided to head back to their own rooms.

Richelle wasn't in a room with anyone due to you know the circumstances when arriving at Dancemania. Alone again. Of couse. She thought.

After a few hours of scrolling through her phone she decided to go take a little walk outside the hotel. Clearly someone else had the same idea.

"Ozzy?" She asked. Seeing the boy sat alone on a bench outside the hotel.

To be honest after hearing some of his comments towards her she wasn't overly obsessed with the idea of talking to him but she knew if A troupe wanted to go to nationals over B troupe they'd have to be on at least talking terms, and it's Richelle so anything to help her dance career she would do.

"Richelle why are you outside at this time?" Ozzy said. He's obviously not her biggest fan at the moment but he's always been weirdly protective of her and he was concerned she was planing to go walking around a city she doesn't know this late in the night.

Yes it was like 3am and yes Richelle was a just about 5ft girl but she didn't really see any risk. "I could ask you the same thing" she says sitting down on the bench. 

"It's a bit different" he replies. 

"Not really... anyway do you wanna talk, whats your problem with me? "

"Talk? Wouldn't you rather talk to Heathcliff"

"Ozzy you can't get jealous just because he cared enough to come talk to me. You didn't."

"Cared!" Ozzy says immediately "I do care! That's why I've got a problem"

 "what?"

"You've been like my idol since we were kids and what! Now you're too good for us?"

"No it's not like that I- 

"It was the worst decision for you anyway, you were always going to end up missing the next step it's your whole life" Ozzy knew Richelle well because it was true.

"You could of told me that, saved me the hassle" Richelle says half joking

"You could've asked" Ozzy said seriously. "I know you like to think no one bothered about you at the studio but I've always tried with you.. it would've been nice to of found out you've left from you and not a furious Summer!"

"I guess that was a mistake and I'm sorry but you've still acted unnecessarily rude when it was clear I was having a rough time"

"Okay I'm sorry" Ozzy said, somewhat sincerely "Anyway let's get inside we've got to be up in like 4 hours to go to the airport" They both stand up and leave the bench they were sat on to head into the hotel.

They walk in an awkward silence until the get to the room Ozzy's staying in. 

"That's your room isn't it?" Richelle say's 

"Yes I'll walk you to yours though come on" Ozzy replies. 

"No it's fine it's a long walk and you'll have to walk back alone and it will be longer till you can sleep, you seem tired" 

"Nope come on, as you said it's along walk and it's better I do it alone than you" They walk to Richelle's room and make small talk about the plans for tomorrow and stuff. They eventually get to Richelle's room.

"So we are okay now?" Richelle asks "Of course, now go inside and get some rest" Ozzy says. "Thankyou for everything Oz" Richelle says softly. Normally she'd hate it if someone acted the way Ozzy did with her I mean she might be small and one of the youngest on A troupe along with Ozzy and Heath, but she was independent and thought she could take on the world. She hated people being concerned over her but with Ozzy it wasn't too bad.