My Life As A Freak Chapter 5...

Whoa...

Whoa...

Holy Monkey of Jesus Philadelphia Mushrooms with Banana Cream Pie and a Clown!

I officially suck...

Yes you few people who read this can go ahead and say I hate you.

I haven’t uploaded in 3 freaking months.

I am working on another story that I have written on paper.

And I am addicted to Japanese Manga.

www.mangareader.net

Check It Out!!

BTW People who don’t know what manga are, it is like those nerdy comics you see nerds buy and read on T.V.

But manga is not nerdy at all.

Following T.V. show based on manga:

Naruto

One Piece

Avatar: The Last Air Bender

Vampire Knight

And many more.

Anyway manga is awesome!

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????My Life As A Freak

Chapter 5...

O.K.

Sundown is now my number one favourite place in this entire town.

Shut up and put your money where your mouth is!

Waking Up In Vegas is now officially stuck in my head.

Back to the present time.

When we entered the club with our radical fake I.D.’s we were blown away.

They were playing In My Head by Jason Derulo.

Jaaassoonn DDeerrruullllooo!

Belukha Heights.

JJJJJuliard.

....

I jumped out on the floor and busted out my awesome hiphop moves.

By the time the song was over I was puffed and everyone was clapping.

I was sweating and feeling a little faint.

I went back to my friends, who were staring slack jawed at me and crowding the entrance.

“Hey, don’t you have something better to do than stand around all night!?” asked some random stranger.

We quickly scurried over to the nearest free booth which was sticky.

Hey, I said it was free, not clean.

I cleared and cleaned up the table and ordered us some Virgin Daiquiri’s before we sat down.

 “Ah, I’ve missed the nightlife here. It’s just so refreshing to be in a normal club than one that will never let you sit down and have a break!” I stated, sipping my drink.

“What-“ said Milla.

“The-“ said Cleo.

“Hell!” yelled Lana.

Their faces pale in the flashing fluoro lights, gave me a reason to be serious.

“Look, guys, I don’t know what I did to piss you people off but can you stop with the serious faces, your ruining my ‘First Day Back’ mood!” I said with seriousness coating my voice.

Their bitterness was filling my mouth, or was that bile?

Nope, it’s bitterness.

Dammit! Nope I’m not telling them that I’m gonna d-

“You embarrassed us, in front of all those people!” Lana spat.

“Did you even see it? They all clapped! If you think I’m such an embarrassment I’m going to sit over there!” I pointed to a random group.

I stood up and picked up my drink, since no one was arguing about me going, and left the grouches to be grouches.

I walked over to the group and it turned out to be Zach, Zim, Blaize and Bobby.

OH MY GOD! Zach looks hot in this light...

Shit monkey California crap sushi Chinese fudge dragon banana boat!

I just called Zach hot...

Fuck that douche bag!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Zach’s POV

I looked up to see Azelia walking towards us.

She had a slow unconscious gracefulness to her that made her hips swing from side to side.

Mesmerising.

And she was wearing jeans that made me wonder what was underneath.  N-no I-I mean her breasts were plump and round under her 3 Days Grace t-shirt. N-n-n-no wait I-I-I mean that she looks so pretty I just want to-

Shut up your dirty mental thoughts, Zach!

I slowly became conscious to that someone was playing with my hair.

It felt nice...

Judging by the slender feeling fingers, I guessed it was Azelia.

“Can I sit with you guys?” the voice was hesitant but fluid, with a hidden accent.

I shook my head free of her gentle fingers and smiled up at her.

“Sure.”

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{

I hope this is sufficient and good enough to satisfy you people!

Now please check out the link and search for Dengeki Daisy. It’s a good story and at the moment I’m reading Switch Girl.

Happy Readings!

FrEaKy_Me

U no U luv me, XOXO, Gossip Girl!