My Life As A Freak 3...

• Dedicated to Laylah Clark- For helping me complete this chapter and annoying the hell outa me

Heyy ppl i was jst gonna say that this chapter is going to be in Zach's POV and Azelia's POV and i came up with this last night while falling asleep!

BTW this is based on the ppl from my school friends enemys frenemies and crushes!!

so peace out wattpadians!!!!

\m/ V.V \m/ ROK ON!

##################################################################################

ZACH'S POV

I was taking a piss when the two It Boys of the school waltzed into the toilets talking about a new girl. From what I heard she was supposedly hot but hung out with the geeks. Kaea sounded like he had the hots for her and Kurtis was just saying how weird she was.

I walked out of the bathroom and sat down at our table. By "Our"  I meant the Goths and Emo table, sadly their was a shortage of us and it was only Blaise, Zim, Leo, Bobby, and Me. Freddy sometimes hung with us but he was usually a Loner.

Today, when I walked over to our metal table under a large oak tree, the boys were staring over at the geeks table. I wondered what was worth looking at by the nerds table. I hated to do so but I looked at them.

And I take back what I thought about not wanting to look at them.

And I take back hating them.

Infact I could stare at them all day.

Because there, on top of the table laying in a goddess style pose, was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen

Apart from Julia.

The girl on top of the table was wearing an Invader Zim T-shirt, an Invader Zim cap, neon green skinny jeans and crimson red high tops. She was wearing a silver cross, a black onyx butterfly ring, a black onyx rose ring and bat earrings. She had smashed together pop and Emo fashion and rocked it. She had on some black eye shadow and silver glittery cheeks. Next to her she had a black mini laptop.

She reminded me a lot like Julia. Julia had a crush on me in Yr6 and she told her friends and they told Katrina but then she spread it around the class that Julia was going to let me to be the first one to lose her virginity to. I freaked and didn't realise it was a rumour.  I got angry at her for ruining my reputation and screamed at her and swore until she was crying and told her I hated her. I was angry at myself later, I liked her so much. What was wrong with me? The thing is Julia wasn't this beautiful. Julia was plump and was pale with frizzy brownish blonde hair with hardly any curves. Whereas this new girl had dirty blonde hair a shade darker than mine which made her hair balance on the dirty blonde and mouse brown line. She was skinny but not anorexic skinny and by the looks of it she had muscles. She was lean and had small but generous curves. She was staring up at a school photo that one of the girls - Lana I think - had pulled out of her bag, and was pointing animatedly at something on it.

I looked around my table and the boys were still gazing at her. I wanted to tell them to snap out of it and that she was mine. Wait, what am I thinking? All my thoughts were dissapearing as the Julia Clone-ish Person/ New Girl walked up to our table. From the sexy sway of her hips to the brushing of her dirty blonde hair, I knew she was mine. OMFG where the hell did that come from.

Finally in what seemed ages she arrived at our table.

"Wassup boys?" she asked us, smirking.

What the hell I thought that only players and boys smirked.

I kept thinking about that theory that I didn't realise that no one had answered her yet.

"Um hi!" I rushed out.

Her and Azelia exchanged glances then shrugged. WTF was that about?

"Azelia." she stated and held out her hand.

"No my name is Zach." I pointed out and just stared at her hand.

"OK but what I meant was that MY name is Azelia." she said slowly, like I may be deaf or mentally retarded.

My consience finally makes an appearence.

Way to make a good impression quick say somthing witty!

"Uh I like your shoes..."

Omg I'm leaving this hell hole.

Wait dont go I need you!

Fine I'll stay.

"Leo, can I borrow you for a seccond." Azelia says.

Why would she want him and how does she know his name are they going out?

Leo is clearly wondering the same things except for them going out.

Leo gets up and leaves.

And as the walk away she yells out "NICE TO MEET YOU TO ZACH!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AZELIA'S POV

Ok that was weird.

A little too weird.

Zach is one crazy SOB.

Leo and I arrive at the table and my friends stare at me like I am crazy.

I'll tell them later that I have Multiple Personality Disorder, Bipolar and maybe ADHD (Attention Deficent Hyperactive Disorder). It doens't really matter because I think they have already guessed that.

Lana finally breaks the silence.

"So Julia, why have you brought Leo to our table?"

Ok so how was that

I hope it was OK

and i love the song Vampire Money by My Chemical Romance.

Vote and Comment please!!!!

FrEaK OuT!!!!!!

Julez... Freak

\m/ V.V \m/

Zach Skollay looks like Jeremy Sumpter!

Look him up!