Chapter thirty seven -- Moments

A/n:
I swear I want to cry! Three chapters gone just because Ive refreshed the app thinking all my works are saved and updated already. ;( Perks of losing your own laptop and typing thru phone. Goodness, it sucks. Now Im back tracking again my unpublished works or draft. Worst part is it affect significant chapters of this book too and the others. :( I know im supposed to have fewer updates but atleast should have one. Brrrr.

Bear with me please.

Adsfjkl.  Brrrrrr. Fate, why is it so cruel?

==============

"Shouldn't I supposed to be in my house?" Cassandra asked as Jeremy tucked her to bed like a toodler. She wasn't really complaining but she like it a lot when Jem would be so oddly serious in his new found job and that is baby-sitting her. She likes to nag him and push his temper with her alliance, Jem's cute and adorable niece, Archia.

Jeremy however just look at her with an accusing eye. She had been naughty and had been playing all day with his niece! Worst is they would employ tactics such as deceive him when his not looking around. They would run and hide or even climb trees when their hiding at him in the backyard.

"You---" He pointed at her landing his finger on the tip of her nose.--" your a brat. .You need to behave. .your not five anymore."

Cassandra just grinned at Jem's pouty face, she believe his more exhausted than they are. He roam the whole house looking for them every now and then.

She wasn't really trying to piss him off its just his been keeping her a prisoner for a week already, he had filed a leave for her and now he'd keep her in his house, fully guarded! Who wouldn't go nuts about it and took ample revenge?

Sheepishly, she grab his finger and bit it mockingly, to his surprise he abruptly pull off saving one of his little limb from a vicious attack.

"I think Im getting mental with you. .since when did you grow to be a child?" he said mocking horror and pain.

"Since you prohibit me being an adult! I can't clean, do chores, run errands and go to work. I feel like an invalid, plus my only influence is my most amiable companion which is the cute-adorable-courageous-niece of yours!" She pouts, trying again to surface the argument of her going to work again this have been a habitual argument of them almost every night.

"She is already a headache and you being like her will give everyone a mingraine!"

She giggled.

"Well Im only acting one with you since your the author of my imprisonment."

"Ha! If you think you can get away with this antics of yours, your terribly mistaken. I prefer having a mingraine than having another heart attack.----" He threw her a narrowed but teasing look. --"you'll not going anywhere."

"Hmmmm. ." She diverted her another plan. She was employing hundreds of it lately just to get to him and let her work again. She misses doing something. "Well, if my childish antics would not do me any good. I guess doing adult stuff will do." Her tone and face changed, seductively she was trying to tease him and pull his walls down and over.

He lift an eyebrow with her words and sudden changed, then it click to him her plan. Amused but on guard he feel Cattey's hand teasingly traced his thighs until it reached his chest. Her eyes are blazing with temptation while her lips are twitched like a bewitching maiden.

He almost release a groan but tried not to but Cassandra's flirting is advancing, she managed to slip away from the covers and had pressed herself to him, her lips parting and just two inches away from him. He gulped hardly as he could already sense his center parading high and reacting fiercely with her touch which is not a good thing.