3 - Salvatore: The Musical!

Book: Mikaelson Twins
Chapter 3
Word Count: 4005

A/N: This is literally just a stupid filler chapter of the musical but I added in some more songs and plot in the musical! Still feel free to skip if you didn't like this episode!

---

Miracle was strolling the halls alone, deep in thought as she picked at her nails. They'd gotten a new guidance counselor called Dr Goodfellow and, like she'd acted towards Emma, Miracle immediately disliked the new staff member and continued to wish for her aunt Ana to return to school as the guidance counselor so they could continue their weekly meetings. Miracle needed those more than ever with everything that was going on, and even though it'd been two years since Ariana had quit to spend time with her family, Miracle refused to do any therapy sessions with anyone who wasn't Ariana Gilbert.

Knocking her out of her thoughts, Miracle noticed that a new poster had been placed on the bulletin. She grabbed it and scanned the contents, her eyes widening in excitement. The school was putting on a musical about the world of Mystic Falls and was looking for students to audition to play the roles of the 'original super squad'. The poster read:

SALVATORE
The Musical

The Powerful True Story Of The Salvatore School's Beginning And The People Who Made It

Auditions
Thursday at 4pm

Possible roles for you:
• Ariana Gilbert (open)
• Elena Gilbert (open)
• Caroline Forbes (open)
• Skylar Salvatore (open)
• Damon Salvatore (open)
• Stefan Salvatore (open)
• Nathan Salvatore (role taken)
• Klaus Mikaelson (role taken)
• Other (specify who)
• Backup dancers and singers

Miracle continued to stare down at the poster with a smile beginning to appear on her face.

"It seems cool, doesn't it? A musical for us to forget about our daily dramas for one night?"

The voice caused Miracle to spin around, startled, only to come face to face with Josie.

"Oh! Hey, Jo."

"Hi. Are you thinking of auditioning...?" Josie awkwardly gestured down to the poster. Miracle also glanced down at it.

"Yes. I think I might try for the role of aunt Ana. She is my godmother, after all. I know her better than anyone here."

"Oh. That's... cool." Josie nodded. "I'll be reading for the role of Elena. Fingers crossed."

"Oh! Yep. Yeah, that's cool." Miracle awkwardly nodded, realizing how weird it would be for them if they both got the roles and had to play close twin sisters.

"How is Hope doing?" Josie suddenly wondered. Miracle let out a quiet sigh.

"She and Landon are pretty much toast. She still won't explain to me what exactly happened between the two of them on the night that Raf left, but all I know is they had a fight and I'm pretty sure they're broken up."

"Pretty sure?"

"Not even Hope knows if it's a definite split. They haven't talked since that night so we're not really sure what they are."