End of story special :)

Here, same as my two books in the series before this, is the special chapter that is not really a chapter but sort of is!!

Let's start with... THE POSSIBLE ENDINGS!!!

1) Miracle dying for good
I was originally thinking that Miracle should have a chance to be reunited with her family in peace. When Hope killed Miracle in 4x09 temporarily, but then was resurrected (thanks to Bennett magic), I wasn't going to bring her back and just end the book there. Hope would grieve, mourn, and finally learn to be happy many, many years later... Josie and Lizzie would both never truly be happy but will eventually move on, too, and Miracle would always watch over them with her family. But I couldn't do that... Miracle deserves a happy ending, and so does her loved ones! They don't deserve to lose her.

2) #Mizzie
Yep, you read that right. I know that you guys have been commenting your love for Miracle and Lizzie, and I did like them together as well (which is why I put them together in the first place), but I've truly been team # josicle since the very beginning. I just liked them, their story, and their progress more and thought that Miracle would end up choosing Josie even without my opinion. Miracle is always big on love and I do think she would've chosen her first love over Lizzie. So, I'm so sorry to all of the # mizzie fans for killing your ship, but to the # josicle fans, your ship will forever live on!

MIRACLE'S LIFE IN MIKAELSON TWINS FROM START TO FINISH!!!

Season 1
Miracle is two years into her relationship with Josie and things are still going strong, but their love is put to the test when werewolf, Rafael Waithe, joins the picture and Josie makes the biggest mistake of her life by letting Rafael's charm overcome her, and she kisses him. Josie makes the right decision by telling Miracle straight away, but that resulted in a sudden break up between the two, and it causes Miracle's and Rafael's newfound friendship to become newfound rivalry. But after weeks of being apart, Miracle realizes how much she misses Josie and learns to forgive her. The two lovebirds get back together and Miracle and Rafael rebuild their friendship, stronger than before.

Season 2
Now stuck in Malivore, Miracle spends all summer trying to escape, but when she finally does, she wishes she hadn't. She discovers that not only has Josie completely forgotten she exists, but the siphoner has started a relationship with Landon Kirby, which causes Miracle to realise that she is left single once again. After weeks of trying to find ways to get Josie back, the siphoner finally remembers her... but it was too late. The two fail to get back together. But, with Miracle focusing solely on herself and Josie and their drama, the tribrid completely fails to notice her best friend, Lizzie, has been repeatedly trying to confess to Miracle of her feelings...

Season 3
Once Miracle learns of Lizzie's feelings for her, the two start dating while also trying to turn Dark Josie back into the Josie that they knew and loved... and once Good Josie eventually returns and learns that her ex girlfriend and sister are dating, she finds it hard to cope with. But will old feelings resurface for Miracle? It doesn't help that she is dating her ex girlfriend's sister... it just means that everything Lizzie does, it reminds Miracle of Josie... and all the feelings start to rush back up. Will Miracle eventually find it in her to forget about Josie, or go running back to her first love?

Season 4
*Summary of it in previous chapter*

WHAT WOULD'VE HAPPENED IF...!!!

Miracle never dated Lizzie
Not much actually. They would've continued to be best friends, but Miracle probably wouldn't realise her feelings for Josie had resurfaced so she and Josie never would have gotten back together.

Miracle turned her humanity off instead
She would still have a heart and wouldn't have killed Hope like Hope killed her if I had continued the book, therefore, no one would be there to bring back her humanity and she'd most likely remain bad Miracle.